Acceptance

• Dedicated to ROC ROYAL

Chapter 17 – Acceptance

=============================================================================

Elijah’s P.O.V.

=============================================================================

I lay down in my bed, rolling a blunt.

God knows I need one right now.

My door busted open. “Elijah Tremaine Young you need to talk to me right now!”

Amber.

“Look, I don’t have time for this Amber.”

She took the blunt from my hand and went into my personal bathroom.

“Yo! Whatchu doin’ with that?” I yelled after her, walking into the bathroom to see her flushing it down the toilet. She went over to me and slapped my face.

“Get yo’ act together Eli.” She whispered in my ear.

I huffed. “Or what? What are you gonna do bitch?”

She looked at me with hurt in her eyes. Yeah, I shouldn’t have done that.

“Eli, what happened to me being your princess? Now I’m just a bitch? No, I’m lower than that, now I’m one of your hoes… What happened to you?”

I hugged her by her waist and squeezed her. “I’m so sorry Amber. I didn’t mean none of that, I’m just angry… confused…”

“Promise me something Teddy?”

“I swear to God if it’s about that-“

“It’s not about daddy. Promise me, that you will always stay true to yourself. Promise me, that you will find a girl with a good head on her shoulders, and is not just about sex. Promise me, that you will atleast give daddy a chance.”

I looked her directly in her eye, and said, “I promise.” And I meant it.

She had tears rolling down her cheeks and I felt all types of guilt. I wiped them away and hugged my little princess some more.

I just hope I could keep her promises.

=============================================================================

TREY’S P.O.V.

=============================================================================

“God, this is my fault.” I said, putting my head down.

We were all sitting down on the couch, Sammie and Jacob’s daughters were upstairs reading with Jordan eating some chicken, and Kaylaa had joined us about an hour ago.

“Nothing is your fault Trey, you just did it to protect us.” Fiona said, rubbing my back.

“Yeah, like you protected me from Sammie.” Jacob muttered loud enough for us all to hear.

Everybody looked at him, but didn’t exactly understand. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

“Look, Jacob I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Sammie, but she didn’t want me to say anything.” I said truthfully. I had told Sammie everything, and she wasn’t ready to see him. She knew all of his achievements and shit, but she wasn’t ready to face him yet.

“So you kept me from you?”  Jacob asked, turning to Sammie. “Why? I thought before all of that you loved me? Love can’t just go away!” He yelled.