Sugar We're Going Down Swinging

A/N OOP! I didn't mean to make you guys wait this long. I've been slacking big time. I got some more A/N's at the end so stay reading!

==========================================================

FIONA'S P.O.V.

==========================================================

I felt so alone when Trey left me.

He was finally owning up to all of his faults, he was being a responsible adult, and he was protecting me at the same time.

I know what you're thinking, 'If he was really protecting you, he would have stayed' but I think he really was protecting me. If he had stayed, think of everything that would be at risk; my son, me, Trey, Jacob, Kaylaa, Jordan, and my daughter.

Oh!

Did I say that?

Well, yup! I'm having a daughter in four months!

Hopefully, Trey will be back by then. If he isn't, I'll understand.

I fell asleep thinking about everything.

About my family.

About Jojo.

About Andrew.

And mostly about Jamie.

What is she doing to my husband?

To the man I love?

She doesn't even like him.

This rivalry of ours has been going on ever since she claimed I killed a girl, but we have always stayed "friends" because she said she would call the police and tell them I was a murderer.

There was no proof I actually did it, and I didn't even remember doing it, but I was so wasted I believed anything Jamie told me.

My eyes began to feel heavy, and I closed them, falling asleep.

==========================================================

TREY'S P.O.V.

==========================================================

I had a good idea where these people were taking me.

"Nigga why you so quiet?" Andrew yelled at me.

"'Nigga why you so quiet?' Nigga why don't you mind your business?" I yelled back.

I was over the edge, boiling with anger.

How were they going to threaten me, saying they would kill my whole family, and then expect me talk to them like we were having a normal conversation?

This isn't normal!

*Slap*

"No! You don't talk to me like that, got it?" Andrew replied in a rough voice.

Anything I said would be yelled, and be in an angry tone. "You slapped me? Nigga that was Bitch slap too! No I dont gget it! Because yo' ass is dead."

He laughed, but I wasn't joking.

I punched him dead in his eye.

Andrew's left hand shot right up to his right eye. He pointed to me and yelled. "Get him!"

"You need you're little minions to fight for you? Damn." I grabbed him and threw him down before Jojo or Jamie could get to me.

They just watched.