Why You So Stupid?

A/N The title made me crack up! ^.^ Um this will be a light, funny chapter... NOT! THIS CHAPTER IS FULL OF DRAMA/DRUGS/VIOLENCE! ... Basically if you live in a trap, this chapter is about y'all ghetto as-- nevermind me sowwie! I didn't mean to be so mean!

========================================================================

JORDAN'S P.O.V.

========================================================================

"Where you at nigga?" I yelled through the traphouse.

Elijah's drug dealer James showed me to my... dad's "house".

It's disgusting!

Half naked girls showing their bodies like it's a piece of chicken, like I am not attracted to that shit! Like, man I'm a virgin! Yes, yes I am.

A tall, darkskinned man, that looked as old as a mofo came out of the backroom. He looked at me and motioned for me to come his way.

I did so and I saw another man, also tall, and also dark, getting head from a bitch. Okay, so usually I don't go around calling girls "bitches", but if you give head, and you're in a traphouse, I automactically label you a hoe. And hoes are bitches. Act like a lady, and I won't treat you like a nigga.

"You Andrew?" I asked the man getting head.

He looked like he busted a nut, and he got up and put on some boxers. "Who's asking?"

"You're son nigga."

"Andrew? Haven't seen you since you were like 3."

He knows about me? He knows me? What the fuck?

"You know about me?" I asked.

"Yeah. Yeah." he motioned me to sit down on this chair, but i just sat down on the floor, in a criss cross position. He sighed and sat down on the bed. "Kaylaa was at my graduation, she brung you and I saw you then, but you were only like 3 months. Then I came back like 3 years later, and saw you, you looked so helpless... And then that night I came to your bedroom window and you let me read you a story to sleep, and it was like that every night for the next 2 months."

I kind of remembered that... All I remembered was somebody reading to me. I always thought it was Uncle Jacob or something like that.

"What happened after that?" I asked.

"You're mom found out, and she kept in touch with me, but she wouldn't let me see you.

"She's pregnant." I said.

He sighed. "Yeah, i know. 3 weeks."

"You gon' help her out with this one?" I asked.

"I don't know."

I slapped him upside his head. "Whatchu mean you don't know?!"

"I can't take care of that child! I got money if that's what y'all want! Damn!"

"But what about yo' seed nigga?" I chuckled. "I came here, in attempts to kill you. I came here, so I could know more about my dad, and my little sybling's dad. I came here so I could know why the hell you raped my mother!" I screamed at him.

"Why did I rape her?" He went into deep thought, and then laughed evilly. "I raped her 'cause I heard she had that good pussy."

I pulled out Elijah's gun and held it to his head. "You ready to die?"

"Boy that thing probably ain't even full! You don't have the heart to kill you're own father." Andrew said.

"You don't know me then." I said.