Ch 7 KISS

Ch. 7- KISS

Ratliff's POV

I open my eyes to see a note!

"What does it say" Rydel says excitedly.

"It says Dear, Ellington we have written this letter a thousand times and it's never come out right so here it goes we're sorry for everything and we won't you to know that we love you and that R5 is the best thing that has ever happened to not just you and us Love, Mom and Dad "I read aloud tears in my eyes. "What's this" I say as I see something in the back of the safe.

"I don't know" Rydel says. "Mom do you know" she asks.

I take what I see out.

"Drumsticks" I say. "Oh my god these are amazing" I say shocked.

"Cool look they say R5's Drummer" Rydel says.

"Happy Birthday Ellington" Stormie and Mark say.

We continue the party it was amazing by I need a break so I head out to the tree house in the woods. I see some old photo albums I wonder how those got up here? I see they are all labeled 5 baby books, a book labeled R5, and a book labeled Ellington's Baby Book. Wait what! Why is this here I guess my parents left it here one time. I open the book and see lots of pictures one of me when j was born in my moms arms, my birth certificate, all of my report cards, and finally I see the last thing in the book is my letter to my parents on thee anniversary which he letter had lyrics I wrote. God I miss them I wish they were here with me. I start to cry as I see all of these happy moments.

Rydel's POV

I'm having a great time at the party I wonder where El is he just disappeared.

"Does anyone know where El is" I ask every one.

"No" they all reply.

I go outside and look for El he's

nowhere to be found so I check the only other place I know which is the tree house. I climb up the ladder of the tree house and see El standing there looking at his old photo book.

"What are you doing up here" I ask.

"I just needed to breath" he replies.

"It's on if your sad you know" I say.

"Yes it's jut hard my first birthday without my parents is so close to after they died so I didn't get much time to grieve" he says.

"It's ok El" I say and see he's not looking at me. "Hey look at me" I say.

After that moment he looked up and did something that could ruin our friendship.

I KISSED HIM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait I had writers block this story only has about 2 or 3 chapter left and there probably won't be a sequel but I am planning on stating a new story after this one is finished I will realse more details in an authors note coming after this chapter review comment love all of you who read this story

~Aera