Ch 6 Party

Ch. 6- Party

Rydel's POV

"The password is R5" my mom says.

"Really" I say shocked.

"Yes" my mom says.

"But they hated R5" I say.

"Yes they did but Ellington love it so they put it as something he loved because hey loves him" my mom says sweetly.

"That's so sweet" I squeal.

"Yes it is now let's go get that safe" my mom says firmly.

We go and pick up the safe and hide it so that El won't see we took it.

"Isn't it El's birthday next week" I ask my mom.

"Yes it is" she answers.

"That's my birthday present for him it's perfect" I say excitedly.

Ratliff's POV

I wonder where Rydel is she just left with her mom maybe she went shopping for my birthday present. that's right it's my birthday next week god this sucks my parents die 2 weeks before my birthday.

Time skip 1 week later

Ratliff's POV

It's my birthday tomorrow wow my first birthday without my parents. So my parents funeral was a couple days ago I tried not to cry but I did a lot but let's not go into detail on that. So anyway tomorrow's my birthday I wonder what my parents would have gotten me? Anyway I'm not having a party I don't really feel like celebrating.

Rydel's POV

It's El's birthday tomorrow we need to get his party going even though he doesn't want one were going to give him one so I can give him the code to the safe. Boy will he be happy.

At the party

Ratliff's POV

It's my birthday today and no one has said anything maybe they forgot I mean they do have a lot of things to do. who am I kidding they have nothing to do they have just been avoiding me. I walk down stairs and see nothing but a note that says.

Surprise!!!
XOXO- The Lynches

What surprise I think.

"Surprise" a bunch if my friends and family jump out from behind me.

"Oh my god" is all I can say.

"Happy Birthday El" Rydel says. "Here's your present" Rydel says as she covers my eyes.

I open my eyes to see.

"THE SAFE" I scream. "Oh my god how did you get this" I ask excitedly.

"We'll I saw you looking at it at your house and I remember my parents saying that there was something important so I asked my mom if I could give it to yo hand she said yes" Rydel says happily.

"But what's the code" I ask.

"The code is R5" she says.

"But why they hated the band" I say shocked.

"Wait they hated the band" everyone says.

"I'll explain later" I say. "So let's open this safe" I say excitedly.

I open the safe and see.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So here's the chapter love all the reviews so I'm raising it to 20 reads or 3 comments for fast updates. Sorry for any mistakes major Rydellington next chapter
~Aera