Ch. 1 Fire

Ch. 1-Fire

Ratliff's POV

We are all driving to my house to get something. I have my ear buds in listening to music when I hear a siren. I look up to see a house on fire not just any house MY HOUSE. As soon as we stop I jump out of the van and sprint towards my house praying my mom and dad are ok. I finally get to my house I am about to cross the police tape when a fireman stopped me.

"Hey kid you can't cross the tape it's there for a reason" he yells.

"But this is house" I scream back. Suddenly his expression on his face softens.

"Are you Ellington Ratliff" he asks.

"Yes" I replied. "Do you know where my mom and dad are" I ask.

"I am sorry to say this but your parents are dead" he says.

When he said that I almost feel over but someone catches me. I turn around to see Rydel and the rest of the Lynches standing there. They look at me with there sad eyes and after what seems like forever I say something.

"No it's not true their not dead" I say on the verge of tears.

"It's gonna be ok El" Rydel says pulling me into a hug.

As soon as she pulled me into a hug I break down sobbing into her shoulder. the rest of the Lynch boys try to calm me down but it doesn't work. Then Stormie comes over and puts her hand on my shoulder I look up at her she's tearing up. I pull away from Rydel and hug Stormie and Mark and start to cry even more they tell me everything will be alright but I know it isn't. I have just lost both of my parents and everything I own in a house fire and I have no other family alive still. How can everything be alright? Which leaves me one question. Where will I go?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note- so here's the first chapter sorry for any mistakes should I keep writing leave a comment and tell me

~Aera