Ch. 2 In Love and a New House

Ch. 2- In Love and a New House

Rydel's POV

We drive down El's street and I see his house on fire we quickly stop and he jumps out of the car so fast no one can stop him. I decide to go after him but he's so far ahead of me I don think he even knows I'm behind him. As soon as I catch up to him the rest of the family is already behind me. I hear the fireman say.

"I'm sorry to say this but your parents are dead".

As soon as he says that El falls backwards luckily I catch him he quickly turns around to see all of us standing there. After a few seconds he says.

"No there not dead"

He's just about to cry so I pull him into a hug and he starts sobbing into my shoulder. I feel so bad for him I'm the only one who knows this but his parents weren't exactly fond of the whole band thing his parents were always telling him to quit and do something better with his life. Even after all this he still loved his parents and his parents loved him. While El was crying into my shoulder my came over to try to calm him down it didn't work so my mom and dad came over and mom put her hand on his shoulder. He looked up at my mom and pulled away from me and went and hugged my parents. After he pulled away from my hug I felt a spark that I never felt before I just realized what it was I was in love with my best friend.

Ratliff's POV

After hugging Stormie and Mark I felt better but I still has one question I needed answered.

"What's going to happen to me now" I ask.

"We'll seeing your parents left no legal guardian for you someone will either take you in or you will be put in foster care" the police man answered.

"Don't worry sweetie I won't let then take you away" Stormie said.

"Wait what do you mean" I asked.

"I mean your coming home to live with us" Stormie said smiling.

"Oh my god thank you" I said.

"Oh my god El your gonna live with us that's awesome" all of the Lynch boys and Rydel said.

"Well let's get home kids it's been a long day" Stormie says

I almost forgot about everything that was going on as I look back at my burnt down house and get in the car to go to my new home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here's the second chapter is so tell me is this story good again story for any mistakes comment and vote

~Aera