Ch. 4-Screaming

Ch. 4- Screaming

Ratliff's POV

After my nightmare last night Rydel came and slept with me and I was sleeping perfectly fine until I was woken up by someone screaming.

"What's going on in here" Riker yelled angrily.

"Riker it's not what it looks like" I say frantically.

"Oh really because it looks like your sleeping with my little sister" he yelled louder.

"No Riker I swear we didn't I had a nightmare and Rydel came and slept in my bed to comfort me" I say.

"Ok I believe you for now but now that your sharing a room with Rydel you better not do any funny business do you under stand me" Riker said said sternly.

"Yes sir" I say while saluting him.

"Ok you two get down stairs for breakfast and Ratliff my parents want to talk to you about something important" Riker say while chuckling.

"Ok see you in a couple minuets" I say.

Then I realize something what do Stormie and Mark want to talk to me about? I'll just have to find out but first I have to wake Rydel I go to wake her up and look at her face it has tear stains on it when I wake her up I'll have to ask her.

"Rydel wake up its time for breakfast" I say.

"Ok I'm up I'm up" she says tiredly.

"Hey Rydel" I ask.

"Ya Ratliff" she says.

"Why were you crying" I ask.

"I wasn't crying what are you talking about" she says nervously.

"I saw the tear stains on your face so tell me what's up" I say.

"I-I" she stuttered " I just got emotional about how hard this is for you" she says.

"Ok just get down stairs and eat before your brothers eat everything" I say jokingly.

"K see you when you get down there" she says back cheerfully.

Rydel's POV

Ok do I was kinda lying there I wasn't just crying about how hard this is for him I was also crying because I am on love with El. So I go downstairs and I eat breakfast and I see that El isn't here.

"Wheres Ratliff" I ask.

"Mom and dad wanted to talk to him" Riker said.

"What they want to talk about" I asked.

"I don't know they something important" he Riker said.

"Shh quite I can hear them talking" I say.

Ratliff's POV

I walk downstairs to go find Mark and Stormie and see what they want to talk to me about. I find them I there office looking at some paperwork.

"Hey you guys said you needed to talk to me" I say getting there attention.

"Yes we did come here sweetie let's sit and talk" Stormie says sweetly.

"Ok I know this is a hard topic for you to talk about but we need to talk about your parents" Mark says.

"Ok what do we need to talk about" I ask.

"First we just want you to know that we're always gonna be here for you and that we all love you like your family" said Stromie.

"Now that we have that out of the way we need to talk about your parents funeral" Mark says.

This was the one thing I didn't want to talk about I didn't want to tell them that my parents and I never had a good relationship.

"What do you need to know" I ask.

"Well we need to know what your parents would want like what cemetery they want to be burrows at and stuff like that" Stromie says.

"I-I don't know what they would want" I say.

"Honey it's ok you might not know right now but you can think" Mark says but I interrupted him.

"NO I don't know what they would want at all! I wasn't close with my parents they hated this band and they shut me out they never loved me even though I loved them" I say with tears in my eyes.

After I say that I run out of the office. I dart pat the the table and I look at Rydel I want to stop and have her hug me but I feel so ashamed after yelling at her parents and I run out the door.

Rydels POV

I am eating breakfast and I see El run past with tears in his eyes. I dart after him to try to see what's wrong.

"El what's wrong" I scream as I run after him. "El what's wrong" I say as I pull on his arm to look at me.

"What's wrong is that my parents hated me and shut me out and I don't know anything about them and now I'm yelling at everyone because I'm made at myself" El screams at me at the top o his lungs.

"It's ok El we are always going to be there for you" I try to tell him but he cuts me off.

"Rydel I know you mean well but you and your family will never ever replace my mom and dad" he yells quieter.

"Look I'm sorry but you don't have to yell at me ok I'm trying my best to help you" I yell at him through tears. "You no what goodbye Ellington" I say with tears in m eyes.

Oh great now I'm crying this is going to be so fun to explain it the family(sarcasm). Well I better get this over with I walk inside the house and sprint up to my room but to get there I have to rum past everybody great.

"Rydel honey what's wrong" my mom days as she knocks on the door of my room. "And honey wheres Ellington he didn't come home with you after he ran out I the house crying" my mom says as she walks into my room.

"I do t know where Ratliff is and I'm crying because he yelled at me not just yelled at me screamed at me after I was trying to help him" as say as I start sobbing. "I-I just don't know what's wrong with him he's never done that before" I say and put my head on my moms crest.

"Honey it's ok he us just mad right now before was in denial now he's made then he will be sad and finally he will be himself again the one one you know and feel in love with" my mom says smirking.

"Wait how did you know I was in love is it that obvious" I ask.

"Yes it is that obvious you can tell because of the way you act like his rock and the way you look at him the list could continue forever now let's go find him and bring him back" my mom says.

"Let's do it" I agree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here's the chapter do you like the story I at least need 10 reads or 1 comment for another chapter. the drama with dye down a little it and Rydellington is coming soon so please please please please review for me.

PS how so you do bold on here tell me in that comments

~Aera