Ch. 3 Dreams

Ch. 3- Dreams

Ratliff's POV

We arrive at the Lynches house or should I say my house to now. So anyway we arrive home and we all get out of the van.

"Ok kids it's time for bed"Stormie says.

"Fine" we all say and moop up to our rooms wait where am I going to sleep.

"Stormie" I yell down the stairs.

"Yes Ratliff" she answers.

"Where am going to sleep tonight" I ask.

"Oh I forgot to tell you yours sharing a room with Rydel because she's the only kid who has her own room" she replies.

"Ok thanks again for letting me stay here" I say as I walk up the stairs to Rydel's room.

"Hey Delly" I say as I walk into her room.

"Oh hey El what's up" she asks me.

"Looks like we're room mates" I say.

"Omg really that's awesome" she squeals.

"Ya it is I'm gonna go to bed it's been a long day" I say.

"Me to good night El" she says.

"Good night Rydel" I say back before falling asleep.

Rydel's POV

I am woken up in the middle of the night by someone crying I try to ignore it but then it's gets louder and louder than I hear El mumbling

"Mom, dad I'm sorry I'm sorry please don't leave me please I promise I'll quit the bad if you don't die please"

I can't take listening to this any more i go and wake El.

"El wake up your having a nightmare" I say to him while shaking him.

He finally wakes up and I pull him into a hug and he starts crying into my shoulder again.

"El tell me what was your dream about because you were talking in your sleep and you said you were quoting the band" I say softly.

"We'll I was talking to my parents and they said they were going the die and I couldn't keep them alive so I started pleading with them to keep them alive and I said he first thing that came to my mind which was to quit the band" he says all in one breath.

"El I'm really sorry about your parents I know this is really hard for you but you'll always have me" I say.

"I know you'll always be there for me" El says.

"Ok goodnight El" I say getting out of the bed.

"Wait El says can you sleep with me" he asks in a small voice.

"Ok I will goodnight El" I say.

"Goodnight Delly" he says back.

We fall asleep in each others arms and I am sound asleep until I am woken up be Riker screaming.

"What's going on in here" Riker screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the third chapter if you think that I rushed though the death if Ratliff's parents it will be more important in later chapters and just to warn you it's gonna take a while for rydellington to happen maybe in 2 or 3 more chapters so hang in there. review and vote.

~Aera