Ch 9 Together Forever

Ch 9- Together Forever

Nobody's POV

It's been 4 years since Rydel and Ellington got together and 4 years since El's parents died. A lot of things have happened since then and today was the day the day Ellington was going ask Rydel to marry him well here goes nothing.

Ratliff's POV

I'm taking Rydel out to the beach to surf and then when we're sitting on the beach eating our picnic I will get down on one knee and propose.

"Come on Rydel let's stop surfing and eat lunch" I tell Rydel.

"So where should we sit" Rydel asks.

"I know a great place it's behind the trees it's very private" I say.

"Ok then let's go then" she says

We are eating lunch I'm so nervous about proposing here I go.

"Rydel let's go on a walk" I say.

"Ok let's go" she says getting up and putting on her flip flops.

Here it comes yes all you have to do is tell her to look at the sunset and get down on one knee.

"Hey Rydel look at the beautiful sunset" I say as she turns I get down on one knee.

"That's really petty El" she says as she turns back to look at me and she gasps.

"Rydel you've been there for me though thick and thin would you do the honor of marring me" I say with a smile on my face.

"Oh my gosh yes of corse I love you El" she says

"I love you to" I say pulling her into a hug.

*************************************

It's the day of the wedding and everything is ready Rydel walks down the isle as beautiful as ever in her spaghetti strap dress. We say our vows and the night ends perfectly a happily ever after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do this is the last chapter it hope you enjoyed this story read my next one when it comes out please. tell me in the comments what I could have done better with I need some criticism! love you all

~Aera