Eleven

Brendon's pov
I have tried to call Josh multiple times now but he won't answer. I don't even know where he went, he just left. What have I done?
Tyler's pov
"Hey josh" I say quietly as he walks into the room.
"Tyler I am so sorry, I don't know what happened that night" I hear him say
"Save it Josh, you see the thing about me is I just keep on running back to the same people because I love them, just like I love you" I say "please don't do this again, that is all I ask of you"
I watch as the corners of his mouth drop even more and choke a little. I don't want to see him like this, I love his so much. I don't care what he did.
"Okay Tyler" Josh says as he sits down in the corner of the room. His face goes red like he is about to cry.
"Josh please don't cry, I love you and that's all that matters" I say
"But I put you in this hospital Tyler it was my fault and all I can do is sit here" I hear Josh say as his phone starts to ring. He pulls out his phone and looks at it with a disappointed face before putting it back in his pocket.
"Who was that?" I ask
"Just an old friend" Josh says with a hint of anger in his eyes "I'm so sorry ty I love you so much"
Does he really......... Or is he just saying that.

A/n YOOOOO, Sorry for the really crappy update and incredibly late update.
Stay alive |-/ stay street
❤️