return of the scream pt. 1

Previously: He opened his eyes and scanned the room. He could see jess's chests and bookshelves, the two dragons, and Jess with a strange boy by the bed. Wait... That boy wasn't there when he came in for a check up. Nicks eyes widened as realization kicked in.
_______________________________________

  Jess was the first to react "nick, it's not what you think." she tried to reason with him. Nick stepped forward "y-y-you..." his breathing sped up and he backwalked into a wall. Jess left jesse and went over to Nick "look, Nick... He's... A friend" she lied. He slid down the wall "so this is what you ment" he tried to recompose himself. Jess nodded "yeah, here... Let's get you something to drink" she lent a hand to Nick and lead him to a spare chair near Jesse's bed. She then went to the door, but Nick stopped her "STOP! Don't go out there" he pleaded. Jess took her hand away from the knob "well how else am I supposed to get you a drink?" she scoffed, placing her hands on her hips. Jesse's eyes widened, he needed to get out of here... He was putting peoples lives in danger, how did he not see that sooner! Jesse quickly stood up, but a wave of dizziness washed over him and he fell down to the floor.
  Nick didn't have much time to react as the kid next to him shot up, but emidiatly fell back down. Nick went over and helped him back up onto the bed "I c-cant sta-y here" the boy said through chattering teeth. Nick didnt know what was wrong exactly, but he could tell that this kid had been through too much in the course of one day.
  Jess walked over and helped Jesse lie down on the bed. He kept on repeating what he had said to Nick until his eyes closed, and he fell asleep. She sighed and sat on the foot of the bed " why did you run in here like that? I've never seen you more freaked out in my life" Jess said to Nick while observing jesse. "I-i don't know, one moment I'm walking back to town with ginger beard, the next I hear a loud scream and everything goes blank." Nick told Jess. Jess nodded and looked up at Nick who was fiddiling with his thumbs "that's weird, i-we didn't hear anything." Nick wore a disbelieving look "no, it was really loud. Ginger beard heard it to, but he ran off." he shook his head. 
  Jesse woke to the sound of voices, he groaned and sat up. He looked around, everything was blurry. He rubbed his eyes, and saw Jess at the foot of the bed, and Nick on a chair near her. "What i miss?" Jesse yawned, streching his arms. 
_______________________________________
A/N
Well that was a rlly short chapter
Alright! Let's go through the drill,
Comment what u think should happen next.
Aaaannnndddd the slow updates button has been activated
Peace out, don't die
-RiftWalkerX (to keep it short, jularoo)