Three Power Crazed Lunatics

Yayoi smirked. His grip tightened as he slowly lowered me to the ground. Once my feet touched the ground, he let go. I tumbled to the ground. Yayoi landed next to me. His gaze showed no emotion, but amusement. "Hmm, I wonder why Liam loves you so much," Yayoi said.

"Liam what are you doing?!" Alic called out. Alic was holding Lassie close to him.

"It's not Liam," Griffin said.

"It's Yayoi," I said. Yayoi smirked.

"You are pretty smart, aren't you? No wonder Liam has fallen for you," Yayoi said. He lifted his hand to show a ring that's crystal shattered. "To bad he isn't coming back."

Alic came out of nowhere and picked me up. He tried to get as far away from Yayoi as possible. When Alic landed he put me on the ground. "Dammit Liam," Alic cursed. "Why did you have to let yourself be taken over by Yayoi." Alic had a scared look in his eyes.

"Alic," I said touching his arm. I was suddenly pulled into his mind.

~memory~

Alic stood covered in cuts and injures. He stared up at something. There, high above the ground, stood Liam bursting with ice crystals and water. He laughed maniacal. Griffin was up there next to him. They shook each other's hands.

"Damn you, Yayoi and Spike," Alic muttered. "You destroyed my forests. You'll pay someday." Yayoi smirked down at Alic. Yayoi teleported I look at Alic.

"It's not like it won't grow back. Anyways, this is the enchanted forest. Once the icicles melt it'll instantly grow back," Yayoi said. "Don't be such a downer." Alic growled at Yayoi. Yayoi just grinned.

~memory ends~

I was sent out of Alic's mind. He must have felt me leave his mind, because he grabbed his head and turned to me. "What did you do?" He asked. I look at my hands.

"I don't know," I said.

"It seems like you keep getting more and more gifts," Dante said. "Turning you will be very beneficial for me."

"What do you mean by 'turn'," Lassie asked getting to her feet.

"I can't tell you just yet. You'll find out eventually," Dante said. "No be a good girl and let the magic users do the talking."

"I have magic too! Don't act like I'm worthless!" Lassie yelled.

"Lassie don't use it! You couldn't control it last time!" Alic yelled.

"I need to show him I'm strong!" Lassie spat back. Alic laid me down gently on the ground. He walked over to Lassie and stared into her raging eyes. As if seeing something in his eyes, her rage turned to sorrow. Alic placed his hand in her head.

"Lassie, mom use to use that power. She was trained well, but you. It could kill you if you don't use it right. I can't loose you as well," Alic said. Alic's words were similar to what I said earlier. Alic turns to me and smiles. "Astaya I have to disobey your order of me not fighting Dante. I'm sorry, but I am a loyal King. I have to fight for all that I care about."

"Alic! You can't!" I screamed. Then a sudden realization struck me. If Alic stands for with loyalty like Griffin did with his bravery, then he will be like Liam. Trapped, while his second personality takes over! Alic readied himself for a fight. Alic drew his sword from its hilt. He was soon engulfed in glowing green magic. "Alic!" I screamed. "You will release your second personality!" Alic smiled grimly.

"I know," he said. "But maybe it's my time to be a maniac. Anyways, you'll help me. I'm loyal to you." Blinding lights shot from Alic as he was being devoured by his own magic.

"ALIC!" I scream. Soon, Alic emerged from his magical barrier.  He wore a baggy green outfit with armoured arms. The boots got tight around Alic's legs. His ears had pointed and his teeth had sharpened like a bears.

"Aww is the princess finally losing it," said Alic. "Maybe next time princess, don't take down your walls to anyone. You'll just get hurt." Warm tears fled my eyes and began to mix with the red tears.

"W-who are you?" I said with a faltering tone.

"The names Jordan," he said. "I'm the nice one."

"I highly doubt that," Griffin said.

"Shut it demon," Jordan said.

"Woah calm it down Jordan, we can't start insulting a god," Yayoi said in a sarcastic tone. "Oh wait, we're gods too."

I got to my feet. "Gods?" The concept seemed impossible, but Griffins second personality is now a god. Morgan, God of Red, to be exact. Maybe the gods of blue and green will show up to help. As if on cue, a blue and green light shine bright. Two men muttered to each other as the lights dimmed. The man in green snapped his fingers as a green firework went off.

"Really Elusive? That's a bit excessive," The one in blue said.

"What, a mans got to make an entrance Dominic," Elusive said.

"But seriously, you will jeopardize this whole thing if everyone knows that we are gods," Dominic said.

"Fine," Elusive said. "Let's finish this."

"Who the heck are you?" Jordan asks.

"People with great power," Dominic answered while Elusive nods. Dominic walks over to me. He smiled kindly. "Hello Astaya. You look so much like Kadence?"

I attempt a smile, but due to the lack of power and energy, I was too weak to smile. I almost fell over. Lassie came to my side and supported me. "Thank you," I said.

"No problem," Lassie said.

"Are you alright?" Elusive asks.

"Yeah but I tried to do a very complex spell without full power," I said.

"Heh, you really are Kadence's family," Dominic laughed. "Well, let's get this going. Do you remember what to do Astaya?" I nod hesitantly.

"I have to combine you with my comrades, right?" I ask. The gods nod. "Alright then," I said as Lassie let's me go. I look at Griffin. He grinned at me.

"Astaya you might need this," Said someone. I turn to see Zack. He was no longer frozen. He handed me my sword.

"Thanks," I said. Turning to Dante, Yayoi, and Jordan, I pull out my sword. My power grew when I did so. "Let's finish this!"