Chapter 12: Too Many Worries

What?!" Justin and I said at the same time.

"Why? why!" I yelled. "You don't have someone who can take care of you." Jeremy said.

"What about Justin?!" I said. "He's too young and he's always busy and can't take care of you." Jeremy said. I was getting real annoyed. I wanted to throw things around.

"So what!" I yelled. "You have school, I can't let you miss school." Jeremy responded. "I could be tutor wherever he goes! right Justin?!" I said looking at Justin with eyes in need of hope. He gave me a real sad look which made me even more furious.

"Right Justin?!?! I yelled. I cried a little then wiped it. I don't wanna leave soon. I don't want my old life, where I'm usually alone. But I guess that's exactly what's gonna happen to me if I stay here.

I mean Justin's the 1 most known celebrity, he's must be freaking busy. Write now he's just in break I guess. He traveling all around. He gonna go back to tour. (Just imagine its summer 2013, he's still on tour and Justin is on break? June thru August)

"Forget you." I said to Justin. He got up and left. I wanted to cry so hard. But I held it all in.

"What about Pattie.". I asked Jeremy. "She's gonna do many book signing all over." Jeremy replied. "Does she want me with her?" I asked. "Yes, but she can't, you have school, remember." Jeremy said.

"FUCK SCHOOL AND MY LIFE." I said then left the room and ran up the stairs with tears. Wow like I've never done that before. I was running and crying. I bumped into someone and fell. "Fuck." I said. My vision was blurry cause of all my tears. I got up and wiped my eyes.

I looked to see who i bumped into. It was Justin. He looked like he was crying. But I was so mad that I didn't care if he was crying , I didn't feel bad. I looked dead in his eyes. His eyes were red. Was he crying?

"Why are your eyes red?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Um.. I was outside and I- I have allergies." he said looking down.

I lifted his chin up, and looked in his eyes. "Were you crying?" I asked. "No.." Justin answered. He turned his head and looked at the wall.

"It's okay Justin." I said. He turned to me with sad eyes. I smiled a little. "Yeah I was, its that you'll be leaving soon and you don't want to, you want a family, I know you wanna stay with me and mom, but were both busy and your education is important, and I feel guilty not bringing you, I wish I could but I can't." Justin said.

I was gonna cry, but I held it in. No more crying. I can't always be the victim. They have lives, their busy and can't keep up with me. I need to understand and stop being stubborn.

"It's okay Justin, really and don't worry we still have 2 months. Then I'll see you next year again." I said forcing a smile. He smiled back and hugged me. I hugged back then released. I walked into my room and took a shower.

30 minutes later, I got out and changed into some clothes. I went into my bed and decided to go to sleep. I was tired and stressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of someone singing in my shower. I rubbed my eyes and went toward the bathroom. I opened the door slowly and heard a male voice. "Love me like you do! love me like you do! love me tight and don't let go!" the male voice sang.

"Justin?!" I said. he opened the shower curtain so just his head could show then quickly closed it. "JESSICA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Justin yelled. I laughed a little. "Justin this is my bathroom and room." I chuckled. "What are YOU doing here?" I added.