Chapter 15: Fun Day

Chapter 15: Fun Day

I sat there in shock. I wanted to leave now. Things would be so awkward. But why was he flirting with me at the party knowing he had a girlfriend?

Whatever. I didn't come here to become his girlfriend, I came here to enjoy myself.

They still haven't ordered ice cream yet so we ordered it.

I talked to Amber for a while about things and how things were yesterday.

I stared at Heather. She was so much more pretty than I was. She had long brown hair that had nice little curls at the ends of her hair. She had light brown eyes. She was skinny and her face was flawless.

I sighed and looked away. I saw Evan and Tiffany all hovered each other. It truly disgusted me. Why does she think I like Evan? I don't! She always smirks at me when she finished with her make out session.

Our ice creams came and we started eating. I didn't know what to do since everyone was talking to one another. I was just there all quiet. I took out my phone and started texting Justin.

Jessica- oh my god, I'm like a loner here eating my ice cream while the other talk... this is so awkward. And to prove that I don't like Joey, he has a girlfriend! so ha!

I send him that text and waited for him to text back.

"Oh wait! I know you! you're Justin Bieber's best friend from t.v!" Heather said.

"No not really you see-" "no she's Justin's sister." Mark interrupted me. I rose my eyebrow and started at him. He did too.

"Ha! that's a lie! he doesn't have a sister. Only Jazzy and Jaxon. I know since I'm a belieber!" Heather said. I rolled my eyes when she mentioned those kids. I hate them. Don't ask why.

"No I'm not, its that in the interview I was so nervous that I blurred out something that wasn't true. Because I just found out and I didn't want the world to know. But we are gonna have another one explaining everything." I explained.

She nodded still not believing me. I rolled my eyes and continued eating my ice cream.

Finally Justin texted back.

Justin- aww, want me to pick you up? for once in my life I don't have anything to do. Scooter hasn't assigned anything. So I'm just chilling here. Maybe invite Ryan, Alfredo, and Lil Za.

I sighed. I didn't wanna leave, but the I did. I didn't text back since I couldn't make up my mind. I texted back.

Jessica- nahh it's okay see you later :)

"Hey Jessica can you come to the bathroom with me?" amber asked. I nodded and got up with her.

We headed toward the bathroom and entered it.

She quickly closed the door and stared at me. "Do you like Mark?" She asked me. I blushed a little. "No." I said simply.

"Why not?" she said. "I just don't I barley know him or any of you guys." I said. "Well you should like Mark cause we wanna get rid of Heather." She said.

I almost choked when she said that. What? they want to get rid of her? I mean she's gorgeous and must seem pretty nice!

"Why?" I asked. "Cause she's a bitch and only uses Mark since he knows many famous people. And soon she's gonna try being your best friend because your brother is Justin Bieber." She said.

What a bitch! I mean what can I do? I can't do anything if Mark really likes her.

"I don't know! We can't do anything about it." I said. "Jessica, you know that I love Mark with all my heart and I don't want some bitch to hurt him." She said.