tag # 9

tagged by: PikaLoveChu

[ wtf what happened to the tagging goddqmnit ]

Anyway, you have to mention 10 facts about yourself [ I know, this again ]. Thankfully I still have some facts that I haven't pulled out yet.

[ damn you dirty mind ]

As usual, I won't be tagging anybody, [ because you never get around to go the goddamn tag IM LOOK AT YOU LESLEI bcviolet ].

And this is going to be an etymology of sorts, and you'll learn how my username: Acnologia_Slayer, came to be :D. Let's get on with it then :D

~

1) When I first created my account, my username was supposed to be "Acnologia" alone, but somebody already took it.

2) Pretty obvious, but Acnologia was my favorite out of all the dragons. Even if he was the villain. I have a thing for overpowered characters.

I also like dem dragons. And Acnologia was blue and black. Favorite colors. I was immediately won over.

3) Last year, I thought "Acnologia" was actually spelt as "Achnologia". Goddamnit me.

4) I thought "acknowledge" was spelt as "achknowlegde". *bangs head against table*

5) [ Virtual hug from me if you know this ] My username wasn't always Acnologia_Slayer. It was Achnologia_Slayer. With an h.

I changed my username to the one it is now after I had realized my incredibly embarrassing mistake.

6) Over a year ago, I was actually planning to change my username yet again. I was going to change it to: Infinity_Dragon.

Ultimately, I decided to keep my username as it is.

7) Unless I change my mind, I'm pretty sure that, while my account is active, my username will forever be Acnologia_Slayer.

8) I spent an entire hour trying to come up with the best username possible. I scribbled possible choices on a piece of paper in the middle of school. xD

9) The first book I ever read on Wattpad was a four-book saga about dragons. It was amazing.

10) My original purpose for making an account on this website was to read [ and maybe write ] stories about dragons.

In the end, the only book about dragons that I had ever read was the saga I mentioned earlier. anD THEN I DISCOVERED X-READERS

AND THEN YAOI DOUJ—

~ Acno-

Ok fuck that I've already mentioned my goddamn username 18387192992 times.

yOU PEOPLE KNOW WHO I AM

YKNOW

THE RECLUSE/RETARD THAT ESCAPES TO WATTPAD TO TRY AND FORGET THE SHITPOT THAT IS SCHOOL

YEAH

DAS ME.

[ don't hug me..

foR FUCKS SAKE AUTOFUCKINCORRECT ]