Someone Got Shot Part 2

Harry (13)

After arriving at the hospital y/n was rushed off leaving Harry in the waiting room, alone and scared for his little sister.

About 10 minutes after Harry arrived the boys
ran into the waiting room, where Harry was sitting with tears streaming down his face.

"It's all my fault I should've been watching her"Harry cried "haz it's not your fault you didn't know that was going to happen, so stop blaming yourself". Niall replied "she'll be okay I promise". Louis said with a sad smile

It wasn't till about an hour later that a doctor came to tell them how y/n was doing.

"Hi boys y/n's in the ICU at the moment we're going to be keeping an eye on her for the next week or so". He doctor explained "How is she? Is she okay?". Harry asked worried "well I've got good news and bad news, the good news is that y/n will be okay, but she'll need loads of support when she get home. And the bad news we'll there's going to be a 1 in a million chance that y/n will be able to carry a baby. You can go and see her if you like she's in room 7". The doctor said with a sad smile and left the room.

The boys made the way up to her room and was trying their best not to cry anymore, walking in the room where y/n was laying to the bed looking lifeless. It mad Harry feel sick that someone could do that to his baby sister.

"Haz". Y/n whispered "babygirl your awake how are you feeling?".he asked "It hurts". She cried "I know babygirl can you tell me what happened? while we wait for a nurse". Harry asked "I stopped to tie my shoe when a man grabbed my arm, he started demanding my phone and money but I wouldn't give it to him, then he pulled something out of his pocket then I can't remember anything else". She replied " why didn't you give him your phone?".he asked confused " because I've got all the song you wrote on it when you broke yours on holiday, and all our pictures I didn't want anything to happen to them". She replied making Harry and the boys smile. "I love you kitten" Harry said kissing her head "I love you too". She smiled

It's been 7 years since y/n got shot and was told that she most likely wouldn't be able to have kids, she spent that time coming to terms with the news.

It wasn't until the week after her 20th birthday that she found out that she was pregnant, y/n, her husband ( they got married when she was 19) and their family were overjoyed with the news.

The first 4 months were really tuff with the doctors telling them to be ready that they could loss the baby at any moment, when she was 61/2 months the doctor had put her on bed rest for the rest of her pregnancy.

And on the 17th of June she gave birth to a beautiful little boy that the called Luke Harry Jones, And the family couldn't be happier.

A/N I'm sorry it's took me a while to upload this my mum had an op on Monday, so I was with her in the hospital, and looking after her now she's home.

Hope your all having a good day/night xxxxx