December 3

JOKERS P.O.V:

"Agh!" She hollered loudly making my ear ring. "I've never been in so much pain!" She said shifting in the seat.

"Well w-what should I do?!" I stuttered unsure how to approach the situation.

"Step on it!" She commanded me "and make it fast!!!" She yelled.

I did. I sped faster then I've ever done before until we finally arrived to to the hospital. I helped her inside and sat her in a wheel chair while she wailed out here and there from pain.

"What's going on- o my god! Your y-your the -" a nurse said confused. I cut her off.

"Yeah I'm the joker blah blah.." I took out my gun and pointed it at her. "Now help her out before I get pissed off."

~~~NOW READER CLOSE UR EYES AND KEEP ALL ARMS, LEGS, AND OTHER LIMBS INSIDE THE CART AS WE MAJESTICALLY FLY THROUGH TIME. TIMEEEE SKIPPPSSSSSS YASSSSS~~~

"I came as soon as I heard!" Lex said as he rushed in the room almost tripping on himself. God he's such a nerd. His eyes went wide as he witnessed the beautiful creature in my arms that was fast asleep and bundled up.

"Lex..?" Eva piped out from the bed She laid in.she smiled lazily her eyes barely opened.

"Hey..." Lex said smiling at her and sitting In the hospital chair right next to her and across from me.

"Eva she's beautiful!" Lex exclaimed. Eva opened her mouth to talk but was it off by a yawn.

"Evs.. You need to rest." I chimmed in.

"Go ahead Eva. Ill be here when you wake up." Lex smiled sweetly.

With that Eva drifted off to sleep.

Lex turned to me. "She's beautiful. " he exclaimed In awe. "Can I hold her " he asked pleading with his eyes.

I motioned for him to sit next to me.

He did. I handed her over gently. "Listen lex.." I started. While he looked from me to the baby. "I know we haven't gotten along too well. But I want to ask you something."

"What is it?" He curiously asked.

"Lex I uh... I need you to be her uncle." I said keeping my gaze on my baby.

"What?" He exclaimed confused.

"Listen. There's no easy way to say this but... Eva and I might not always be around. Our life is a little hectic. Not that I don't want to be here with my child and the love of my life it's just... Who I am? " I found it hard to get the words out but lex listened carefully trying to comprehend. I turned my gaze to Eva who peacefully slept. "I mean... There's alot of people who have it out for me. Alot of stuff that's happened in the past... And because Eva's with me that means she's at risk too. And so is this baby." I sighed. "I just I need someone to be here for her in case I'm not or Eva's not. She needs you. Eva needs you. I need you." I turned to him. His face was blank.

"Ok." He said it like a promise.

"Promise me lex. Promise me you'll prioritize this baby if need be. Promise me you'll look after her. " I pleaded so desperately.

"I promise." He firmly said. There was a pause. "What's her name?" He asked looking back at her who innocently slept.

"Jacqueline. Jacqueline Avery Wayne." I smiled at her name.

Lex chuckled softly and looked down at her adoringly. "Little Jay..." He whispered and looked up at me again. "That's what I'll call her."

THE END

Hey guys get ready for the next book in this series (it's also the last):

JESTERINE (third book in the falling for a psycho series)

Aghhhhhh expect the first chapter soon ;)

Ookkkkk ily fam!!!

~~~~SAVANNAH GOT CAPTURED BY THAT STUPID BATSY AGAIN! :(