1 (Edited)

Wow guys! I have been working on this books for months and have finally been able to finish my third chapter so I could publish this. Please enjoy...and if you have nothing nice to say.... Then don't say it,  or I'll screenshot it and post it on my stories for others to see... I have put a lot of effort into this.

❗️IMPORTANT❗️
Please if any of you ninjas have seen a book that copied mine, please report, because I don't like plagiarism! I've worked very hard on this and working without internet and under going pressure does not help. Please report to me in the conversation box on my account or report their books for plagiarism. I've worked extremely hard for these chapters when I'm not busy or in a boring class at school and when I run out of ideas I freak out and bang my head against a table (really I do). Please read this and comment if you have read this so I know that you guys will help me be on the look for people who have plagiarised my books.

❗️❗️❗️👆🏻COMMENT IF YOU READ IT👆🏻❗️❗️❗️

Don't forget to follow for more notifications!

"MAMA!!" I screamed as she fell to the ground limp.

She had a kunai through her heart and her eyes were closed.

I heard a thud behind me.

"PAPA!!" I screamed.

"Sakura....be a good girl alright? I'm sorry your mama and I won't be here to see you and love you anymore. But remember. We will always love you." He breathed out.

Tears streamed down my face as it started to rain. I turned around slowly and faced the enemy. He had a smirk plastered on his face.

I stood up and glared at him before taking the kunai, that was plunged into mama's heart, and raced towards the man. His eyes widened as I got closer by the second and I lifted my arms up with the kunai and thrusted it through his forehead.

There was a crack before the man fell limp and onto the ground. Blood was everywhere and smoke appeared around me. "Oh my gosh!" A voice cried and ran over to me.

The woman behind the mask picked me up and brought me into her embrace. "You poor child. Both your parents...." She said. I just stared at the man on the floor dead with the kunai through his head.

Some masked men were flipping through a book and others were carefully picking up mama and papa's limp bodies. "She had killed one of the top fifty criminals in the book....." A masked man said. The other people stopped and looked over to me.

I felt a gush of wind and then we appeared around a familiar looking room. "Sakura!" A voice yelled. I turned my head to see hokage-sama. His face was worried and shocked. I looked down at myself and the blood on me. Of course his shocked.

It's not everyday a child appears in the hokage's office covered in blood.

Closing my eyes I saw the man I stabbed laughing at me. "Hahaha! Such weak people...a weak child too!" He laughed as I watched as my parents' bodies were ripped apart by him before thrusting a kunai into my eyes....

Sakura's POV
I screamed came out of my mouth as I shot up. I breathed in and out heavily as I wiped the sweat around my forehead. "Sakura!" A voice called and bursted into my room. Shikamaru. "What's wrong?! Why did you scream?......was it that dream again?" He asked me. "I wouldn't call it a dream Shikamaru, more like a memory that I didn't really like." I sighed and climbed out of bed.