9

"Rin-chan"

Normal POV
"What's bring the two of you here?" She asked, tilting her head to the side a little.

"...it's Obito and Kakashi....." Sakura explained.

Her eyes widened and she left the two of them in.

"W-What? Have they found out about each other?" She stuttered.

They nodded.

"Are you ready? We can do this tomorrow if you want." Hinata suggested.

Rin gulped. "I-I don't know.... would they be mad at me for not telling them that I was alive? I-I was the one who caused Obito to hate Kakashi." She said, her lips trembling. Sakura and Hinata exchanged worried glances.

"Rin, they didn't know that you survived , but in critical conditions. If it wasn't for lady Tsunade and the fourth hokage, you wouldn't be here right now." Sakura explained.

Rin nodded, understanding.

"C-Can we do this tomorrow?" She asked. The two nodded and hugged her. "We'll see you tomorrow then." Rin nodded before waving,

Sakura and Hinata then disappeared after they walked out the door, they petals and flowers scattering everywhere.

'Oh, how they've grown.' Rin thought as she watched their flowers and petals swayed to the ground before shattering.

"Do you think they'll be surprised?" Hinata asked.

Sakura chuckled. "I doubt they'd be mad at her."

The two of them sighed as they teleported to where they last saw Kakashi and Obito. "I thought they wouldn't be here anymore...." Hinata muttered.

Sakura agreed.

Kakashi and Obito was chatting, and they laughed a few times which mad the two of them smile.

Obito then stiffened, making Kakashi follow after.

"Who's there?!" Obito called out.

"Come out." Kakashi ordered.

Both of them took out a kunai.

Suddenly conscious to they surroundings.

"Come out before I kill you." Obito ordered.

Silence.

They both stood at they guard, back to back.

They watched as Kakashi pulled up his hitaiate and his sharingan span, Obito followed with his eye.

Then, a kunai came flying at a rapid speed towards the girls.

They moved to another spot, separating.

The kunais kept on coming, making them huff in annoyance.

"Maa~ Sen~sei." Sakura called out before jumping down from the tree and walking out from the shadows of the forest.

They both froze.

"Sakura? Then who was with you....?" Obito asked.

Hinata jumped and landed next to Sakura. "Me."

"Don't do that, we could've hurt you." They scolded.

They girls giggled before doing a mock salute and disappearing.

"..... I still cannot believe you trained her." Obito laughed.

Sweat dropping, Kakashi sighed.