7

Sorry for the late chapter guys, I was really busy with studying since I want to get good marks for school in order to choose my electives in senior school. But I am now on school holidays and might be publishing a lot next week since I might be working this week.

#LifeStruggles

Just remember to enjoy this chapter, like and comment for some support on this book. Thanks again ninjas!

"What... What did she just do?"

Normal POV
Itachi was shocked to say the least, she had freed souls that Hiyato had captured when he killed the innocent, but how did he take their souls?

Sakura had also taken the suspect's soul after getting the information they needed and finding out what he did to the innocent. She was furious that he had also killed three new borns and buried a boy alive after castrating him. 'What kind of person would do that?!' She had thought before she took his soul. 'A psycho.' Her inner hissed, venom laced in her voice. Itachi had nodded to the others before disappearing to his blossom's room. He laid her down before taking off her black coat. Covering her with a blanket, Hinata appeared with a scroll in her hand and the jar containing the victim's soul.

"She'll give Hidan later. The five of us are going to scout around the borders of Konoha, so please tell her when she wakes up." Hinata said, she smiled and nodded at Itachi before disappeared in her lilies. Itachi glanced at the blossom and placed the scroll and jar down on her study table. He moved around the room towards her closest and entered it, looking around he frowned. There were mostly laced, revealing clothing and only some that covered most of her body. He pulled those out and laid a nice set on the bed. A black loose long sleeve that would hang around her shoulder with black demi shorts to go with them. He nodded as he would convince his blossom to change into them.

Sakura had woken up groggily, finding herself in bed and the light to her closet on. Itachi walked out with some clothes, nodding approvingly as he placed the set of clothing on the bed, examining it. Sakura giggled, making Itachi snap his head up to her, making her giggling even more. "You're changing into this, blossom." He said, walking over to her and sitting next to her. He pulled her into his embrace and held her close. The memory flashed through from Hiyato. His arms tightened around her, making Sakura look up worried.

"Itachi?" She asked, her hand going up to his cheek, brushing it slightly.

"What wrong?" She asked.

He sighed, turned his head, he lightly kissed her hand.

"I'll tell you next time. Let's just concentrate on the rogues and the next war." He told her, burying his head in the crook of her neck. "I love you." He whispered, holding her impossibly close. Sakura smiled softly as she felt something in her chest crack before her heart jumped happily. "I love you too, Itachi." She closed her eyes and passed out, falling limp in his arms. "Sakura? Sakura?!" Itachi called and got up with her in his arms. "Sakura?!" He called. The windows slammed opened, following with her balcony door. It swirled around them and red cherry blossoms appeared. Itachi's eyes widened. Nagato slammed opened his sisters door, before watching the blossoms in surprised and shock. It swirled faster and a huge light lit the room so bright the it drew the attention of others near by.

Mikoto, who had came to visit her son, had saw the light and rushed into the room next to Nagato. She dropped her basket that contained some things for Itachi and Sakura as the light claimed downed and disappeared. Bright, pink, glowing blossoms surround the couple. "T-They're......glowing...." Mikoto said, shocked. Nagato was frozen. The cherry blossoms slowed down and gracefully dropped to the floor before shattering beautifully.