3

Sakura's POV
"You ready?" She asked me as I let my hair down and shook my head for a bit of volume.
"Let's get this done and over with." I groaned, concealing my chakra and we both teleported to the meeting place at Konoha gates.

"Oh hey girls! You're here." Naruto called. We just nodded and smiled.

"Hey, do you know who that anbu with a dragon mask and pink swirls?" Ino asked. I instantly groaned. "What about her?" I asked her. "She how a massive amount of chakra. It was....it was like....so much chakra, more than I've seen in a person before." I inwardly smirked.

"Oh, are you talking about the Red Cherry Blossom?" Shikamaru asked, sending a quick smirk to me. Neji chuckled knowingly. "Red Cherry Blossom?" Tenten asked curious. "Yes, others know her as 'Konoha's Red Cherry Blossom'."

"We should go to the restaurant to eat first. We'll tell you more there." They all nodded.

"Idiots." I muttered under my breath and Hinata chuckled.

-/ At the restaurant \-

"So about this, Red Cherry Blossom..." Ino asked.

"Ok, let's start from the start. Konoha's Red Cherry Blossom appeared around two years ago." Choji started.

"Ooh! Are you talking about the Red Cherry Blossom?" A worker asked. We nodded.
"Well, rumour has it, she might be our strongest and most powerful anbu captain in history, but no one has ever seen her real face. She hardly appears around the village, only when we are in danger." He said.

"Wait, you guys are anbus, have you've even seen what she looks like?" Kiba asked Hinata, Shikamaru, Sai, Neji, Choji and I. Hinata smirked. "Of course we know, she's our captain of our team. But then again." Hinata said and fake sighed. "We cannot tell anyone who it is. She is probably the most gorgeous woman in the world. Not only that, she's around our age." Shikamaru explained.

"Gorgeous? I've got to see this." Karin hmphed.
I sent Shikamaru a smile, saying 'awwweee' silently.

"A beauty? I wanna see!" Suigetsu yelled.

"Have you guys ever seen her in battle?" Tenten asked.
Neji glanced towards me and I glared at him. Telling him no.
"Not really, her team is full of Konoha's strongest anbu captains."
"Not really?"
"But rumour has it, after she kills, the pinkish red petals around her when she walks, would be stained with the victims blood." The man said.

"Her team?" Shino asked.
"Yes, her team is full of six people including her." Sai smiled.
"Who?" Sasuke asked.

'Wow the emo finally spoke.'

"The Red Cherry Blossom who we call Red Blossom for short, The White Lily, The Hidden Shadow, The Roller, The Master and The Art Sealer." Sai named.

"They are all Konoha's strongest anbu and the world strongest anbu team ever seen." The worker added being leaving the table.

"The White Lily?" Tenten and Ino asked.
"Why is it called white when it already is white?" Karin said, rolling her eyes.

"It mostly suppose to glow, even if the lilies are white, The White Lily leaves behind glowing lilies that never wither and once they touch the ground, they disappear. Like the Red Blossom." Sai explained.