10

It's been a while guys, I'm back and I apologise for not being on for such a long time. I've had writers block then exams and tests at school. But now I'm back....partly.. but here's a new chapter! Have fun!

Puffing out a breath of relief, the boys got up and sighed. It was time for them to locate a jutsu in their library of very, very, very big books of recorded jutsus....without the girls.

Normal POV
Sakura and Hinata went around the border of Konoha a few times, double checking for any rogues around.

Narrowing her eyes, Sakura glared towards a rustling bush.

A creature stepped out and blinked a few times. A deer.

It shook its head, before running off the other way.

"....." Sakura narrowed her eyes before heading off to her next destination.

"Anything?" Hinata asked.

"Only a deer." Sakura replied, shaking her head.

"Lets go back, we'll leave some clones here just in case." Hinata suggested.

The two of them nodded and created a clone of themselves, the clones nodded and jumped away.

"Lets go see how the boys are doing." They disappeared and teleported to the anbu's library of jutsus.

"This one." Choji said, pointing to a page on the dusty book.

"No, its not strong enough." Shikamaru said, skimming over the page.

"What about this one?" Sai asked, pointing to a crumpled page in an old book.

"...we can put them together and create a perfect one." Shikamaru said, skimming over that crumbled page.

"Finally!" Choji groaned.

Sakura and Hinata laughed quietly as they watched them figure it out.

"Done!" They called out. They smiled with triumph.

"Good job, boys." Sakura and Hinata called, smiling.

"Well, now we are prepared...the only thing left is to train the kids." Choji explained.

"Its late. We should go out for some dinner." Hinata suggested.

They nodded, writing down the jutsu into a scroll, Shikamaru sealed it away before they left.

"Where should we go to eat?" Choji asked.

"We can go to my place to eat if you want....with the Akatsuki and team Taka." Sakura suggested.

As if Sai had cat ears, he perked up, interested. He wanted to see if the Akatsuki and Sasuke's team got along during dinner. He smiled and nodded.

Sakura and Hinata sweatdropped.

"Let's got then." They all disappeared and teleported to the entrance of the house.