CALLA LILY

| CALLA LILY: MAGNIFICENT BEAUTY. |
♠♣♠
—————

Humans are afraid of imperfection.

We are afraid of mistakes. We are afraid of ugliness and pain. We are afraid, we are always so afraid.

Every scar and blemish is something to be hated, to mourn over. We love cloudless skies and vanity.

It's probably a reflection of the heart of humanity itself. Terrified of making mistakes, of only one misstep. It's not like every mistake matters in our life. It's not like we'll remember it the next day. Take a breath, at least we're still breathing.

And does that strike a chord in you? How we are so disgusted with ourselves that we transfer that hatred to the world around us and surround ourselves with shadows?

Take a breath, at least we're still breathing.

And when we look at the world in these black-coloured lenses, we miss how beautiful the ugly things really are.

Rainy days, freckles on shoulders, faded sweatshirts, late nights, wild hair, icy jewelry on tree limbs. All these things are beautiful! Stop looking for imperfections, there aren't any. There is not a thing in this world that is not beautiful.

Have you noticed that colors are always brighter after a rain? They twist themselves into hearts and root themselves into eyes— and your black-coloured lenses will slowly turn to rose.