Chapter 19

Hey everyone!!! Author here!

Hi everyone!!!! Author here..

First off . . . I want to say I'm so sorry. I know it has been a really long time since I've written anything. I have been super busy with moving houses, the kids schooling, work and family things that I haven't really had the time to write. I apologize for keeping everyone waiting for years for just a new chapter and I hope you can all forgive me.

Second . . . My writing may be slightly different from before. It has been a while and I feel like I'm sort of out of touch with writing. Please let me know your thought about this chapter and maybe give me a few pointers as well.

Lastly . . . If you are following my other story 'Hidden Female Alpha' then I'm sorry to say that I wont be updating that story until this one is finished. I don't want what happened before to happen again so I hope you understand. Again I am sorry!

Thank you all so much for sticking with me and I hope you enjoy my story.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 19

Colton's eyes gleamed in the darkness while the shadows kept him from being seem. His eyes are narrowed into slits, and obvious glare send my way even though his eyes were they only things I could see. In a second he rushed to the bars in a crazed frenzy, growling loudly at me.

"I don't want you here. Leave!" he forced between his growls.

"I'm here to talk, whether you want me here or not. I thought . . . maybe we can come to some sort of compromise and I have some information that you may want to know." I stated as calmly as I could. My hatred for him still boiled throughout my body but as long as we were being civil, I know that I could keep my violent tendencies in check.

"I have no plans to talk to you. You put me in here along with my so called 'Father'!" he spat.

"Then don't talk! I have only come to say my peace and then I will leave you alone . . . for good!" I promised. And if this went as well as I hoped then I wouldn't be seeing him again.

Colton stilled, contemplating my words all the while still glaring at me. "Speak" he demanded, and although I felt like pouncing on him for trying to command me, I sighed angrily. Calm down Ciara. Just tell what you need to and then you can leave!

I retreated to the wall opposite his cell and sat back against the wall, legs crossed and arms folded in my lap. Looking around, the place could do with a little freshening up. The ground was dirty, luckily not to the point where if I just touched it, my finger would come off black but it wasn't the best place to sit I realized a little too late. I would definitely need a shower after this talk.

I took a deep breath to calm myself even more and focused on my goal here. Which I'm not actually sure what that goal is yet.

I started "First off I want to say I'm sorry. I didn't intend for you to be imprisoned but you have to understand what I've been through. You hurt me to the point where I nearly went rogue . . . had to be locked up, with my father who didn't do anything at all might I add . . . and then decided that even though I went through hell because you didn't want only one female or a mate at that . . . that I would still be with you. Even if you were the Prince; that is no way to treat a woman and especially a mate"

"I AM THE PRINCE!" he shouted at me gripping the bars.

"AND?! Just because you were born of royal blood does not give you the right to use people." I glared at him. "Do you feel any remorse at all? For what you put me through? Or do you not care?" I asked softly reducing the tense atmosphere if only slightly.