Tuttugu Ok Ein

"How are we paying for this place?" I questioned lazily as I cuddled up to him.

"Well Anubis and Kyri have been helping out downstairs in between their mating." He replied.

"Wait! What? Mating?" I shouted.

"Oh...Yeah. They've mated already." Johan yawned.

"Why would Anubis do that? What happens when he finds his mate? I told him not to take it too far. What if-" I practically shouted, jumping up into the sitting position on the bed.

"Hold on! Calm down Andrej." Johan sat up besides me and grabbed my shoulders, calming me instantly. "They're mates."

"When did that happen?" I questioned.

"The same night you came out in that tempting dress of yours." He all but growled causing my cheeks to heat up. His hands crept up my back slowly, seductively and I had to calm myself down. We had been up in this room for almost a day and a half already and I'm pretty sure we needed some fresh air now.

"Down boy!" I giggled pushing him away.

"Can you blame me?" He laughed, his deep voice shaking my entire body to the core. Why is he so sexy? He could read a grocery list and still be sexy to me.

"Yes! You didn't even want me two nights ago and now all of a sudden you can't keep your hands to yourself. It's a little new to me."

"I was dumb to think that anything less than being mates would work for us." He sighed. I could hear the sadness in his voice. It was obvious that he now regretted his actions and behavior but that didn't change the fact that I had to be cautious around him. Although I knew I could love him I was worried that he would change his mind once this entire traumatic event was over.

It's so easy to fall for someone when they're the only someone you've got.

"Hopefully we'll just grow from this." I replied, flashing him a bright smile. He stretched his arms around my waist and pulled me back towards him, resting his head on my shoulder. I turned my head to his and pursed my lips hoping he understood what I wanted from him. He leaned forward a little more and pressed his lips to mine with a sweet, gentle kiss.

A knock on the door interrupted our sweet moment and I groaned as he pulled away from me causing him to simply laugh. He climbed out of the bed and sauntered over to the door, his walk just as sexy as everything else he does. He opened the door and someone, or something, sprinted into the room.

"What the-" I shouted as I was attacked.

"Nooby has been waiting to see you for a while now. He's super excited and extremely annoying." Johan sighed as he shut the door and walked back to the bed with Kyri in tow.

An excited Anubis, in his shifted form, bounced all over me while I laid there helpless. He licked my face all over as I tried to push him off in vain. He was an overgrown dog and he was annoying.

"Get him off me!" I shouted to anyone who would listen. Thankfully the large weight that was Anubis was lifted off of me by my mate. That show of pure strength to lift a huge shifter was doing nothing to help my heat right now.

"You should probably go shift so that you can actually talk to your friend." Kyri laughed. Anubis yipped before running over to the door. He scratched at it until Kyri let him out and he sprinted from the room.

"How have you been Kyri? I've heard some interesting things about you and Anubis." I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows up and down dramatically.

"They're all lies." He deadpanned.