Tuttugu Ok Sjau

Johan's arms were wrapped around me as he lay behind me, breathing deeply into my hair. His hands were right at the top of my belly that had already begun to show weeks ago. Every once and a while he would rub it and whisper something soothing to me. The tender treatment had me wanting to do completely naughty things with him. Unfortunately we were told to take it easy.

His bruises were healing nicely since the fight with Matty and they even made up about a week after; once I started letting people back around my mate. Being pregnant caused my protective instincts to sky rocket and my dragon and I were not in the mood to deal with any threats to our babies or mates.

The twins and Rana had been around constantly. Aren and Aesir tried to be helpful and take care of Johan whenever I needed to rest but they simply ended up annoying my mate, their new father. Rana was probably the only one that actually did any sort of helping. She kept her brothers in check with her sassy attitude.

The four of us had been able to spend some time together, even if it was just in the room keeping watch over Johan. They told me tales of their lives growing up under the goddess Hel. It pained me that I had missed so many years of their lives but I was happy to finally have them with me now.

I even ended up crying several times, letting them know how grateful I was to find them. The twins grimaced but hugged me and Rana sprung into my arms sniffling as well. Johan simply smirked and shook his head at me but that only resulted in me practically assaulting him.

Every once in a while we would have a quiet moment like this to ourselves. No one bothered us and we were left alone together with our thoughts, love and the babies; who were currently moving unneccesarily.

"How's baby?" Johan questioned sleepily.

"The babies and I are fine." I smiled.

"Babies..." He sighed wistfully. "Little Johans and Andrejs to run around with."

"Yeah good luck keeping up with our children. They're going to be both fabulous and stubborn and I'll probably threaten to put them up for adoption at least twice. But let's just agree on one thing. They don't need to be left with either Damien or Nooby without adult supervision." I finished my little speech.

"Agreed completely." He laughed as he finally sat up in the bed. Rolling over onto my back I looked up at him and smiled as he smiled back at me. Reaching forward he tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear before leaning down, pressing his lips firmly against my own. He started off in control but was quickly overpowered as I flipped him onto his back, straddling his lap.

"Careful Andrej..." He warned causing me to roll my eyes. He had been so cautious with me the last few weeks that I almost snapped at him at least three times a day.

"I'm fine." Kiss. "The babies are fine." Kiss. "Everything is fine." I growled punctuating each reassurance with a kiss, which soon turned heated. His hands gripped my hips holding me steady on top of him. I could feel him under me, large and pressing firmly into my ass.

His hands slipped past the hem of my shirt, gently inching higher and higher. My breath hitched as he pulled away from the kiss allowing us both to catch our breath. Soon he began to trail kisses down my neck with an urgency I hadn't seen from him before. One magical spot behind my ear caused my whole body to collapse onto his in sheer pleasure whenever he kissed it.

"Johan..." I moaned as his hands began to roam up and down my body.

"You're so sweet..." He groaned as he kissed my neck repeatedly.

"As entertaining as this is..." A voice sounded in our room causing me to jump off my mate quickly. He deftly maneuvered in between me and the intruder with a hunting knife firm in his grip. He eased his hold on the weapon once we saw who the intruder was. There stood Hermes, smiling ear to ear as if he wasn't in any trouble at all.