Stop, please!

Disclaimer....

Miss Peregrine's POV

He pins my arms to the floor with his feet, he breathes in my face.

"I'm gonna torture your kids right in front of you and there's gonna be nothing you can do to stop it,"

He kicks me hard in the chest, hauls me over to the wall and cuffs me to a bar 3 feet above the ground and exits the room. 3 minutes later he comes back throwing Enoch on the stone. He looks over to see me bound to the wall. He looks horrified.

Jack throws a fist at his chest.

"Stop, leave him alone! Kill me instead! Take me! Stop!" I scream at Jack.

I continue screaming. He continues hitting.

Finally he stops when Enoch is on the floor coughing and spluttering. He leaves the room in a storm.

"Enoch, dear. I'm sorry," I say whilst tears cascade down my face.

"He slowly picks himself up enough to haul himself toward me. He slumps beside me. Enoch closes his eyes and breaths. Then he puts his hand on my thigh weakly.

"It's okay, there was nothing you could do,"

We sit in silence before he inhales and pushes himself on to his knees. He fiddles at the bar above my head for a few minutes more. My arms come loose.

I look at him in bewilderment as he holds up a pin. Despite his injuries, he takes my hand and helps me off the floor.

The door creaks open and in comes Jack with Claire. Enoch aims a swift kick at his head which causes him to fall unconscious as I take Claire in my arms.

I rock her until she falls asleep against my shoulder.

I need to go and find the rest of the children and protect them. Never will I shirk that duty.

A/n Hi, I've just started a new story about Miss P so I will be taking turns between the two. Sometimes I will update both in the one day. All requests are considered ☺! Also feel free to pm me if you want to give or take tips or critique or anything really. If yoy need to vent, whatever. I'll be here!

(For the sake of randomness) Also I wanted someone I don't know to tell me if drinking a litre of tea a day is bad. Is it? Lol, I do...

Love B