Chapter 22-Should've Could've Would've

Hello my lovelies

I'm soooo sorry for taking so long with this chapter, really I feel awful. My initial set up for this chapter was different but since I was taking way too long with it, I found a way to break it into separate parts. I did a bit of editing but I'm sure a little more wouldn't hurt, sorry in advance. Hope you guys enjoy it and I'll keep working with the other stuff I had to separate. I think It's going to make for a great chapter 23, once I get it completed.

Happy Readings and thank you all so much for your comments and votes, as always ;-)

Chapter 22

Should've Could've Would've

"Let me get you sweet things a drink."

His boyish, preppy looks might've convinced me that he was a stand up guy, then he had to go and open his mouth. Let's not overlook the fact that his eyes were fixed about twelve inches south of my face. I'm sure he was still a nice guy, with no control of his primitive urges that is.

"I'm okay, thanks." My voice was dismissive, and it was not by accident.

"We'll have two buttery nipples." Lori however, had no qualms about accepting his offer, requesting an outrageously named drink with a straight face, which I had no idea how she managed to keep. Pervy pants was not as smooth, he choked and sputtered his drink all over his shirt. Attractive much. My eyes widened as Lori coughed a laugh, I had to purse my lips tightly not to follow suit.

"Hum...sorry, sure buttery nipples coming right up." He signaled the bartender with two fingers.

"Buttery nipples, seriously Lor?" I whispered, leaning into her.

"It's yummy."

"I don't want a drink from a total stranger, he could roofie us for all you know."

"We're right beside him." She pointed out. "And I thought I was the one with tendencies of over dramatization."

"Why can't we get our own drinks?" Not that I was really planning on drinking.

"Cause we're hot, and guys are dying to get in our panties. Therefore, they will buy us drinks all night long if it means there's even a slight chance of getting laid." The guy sitting beside her coughed, and not so discreetly angled his body closer. I glared at her and made a mental note to keep my voice low.

"So basically I'm going to be one big tease if I accept any drinks?"

"Not if you sleep with one of them." she declared, wiggling finely shaped eyebrows.

"Which I don't plan to."

"Well I'm, and some lucky guy might get that chance if he plays his cards right."

I shook my head, a smile gracing the corner of my lips.

"Two slippery nipples for two very sexy ladies." Pervy was back, handing one of the shots to Lori while keeping other shot in his hand, like an offering to me.

"It's buttery nipples actually." I felt the need to correct him.

"By the end of the night they might be very slippery." He replied, suggestively. Oh gross! He did not just say that.

"Its that supposed to be a clever pick up line?" I raised a disbelieving brow. Lori chuckled, taking her shot like a champ.

"It needs work." I said dejected. The guy moved closer, deliberately pressing his hip against my thigh while keeping an arm on the back of my stool, caging me in. I immediately felt my body tense up, I did not like being crowded.