Chapter 35

Bailey’s Pov:

“What should I wear?” I ask Chloe.

I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to wear for mine and Tyler’s date.

“Where are you guys going?” She asks and sits up on my bed.

“I think he said bowling, let me text him and make sure.” I grab my phone and text Tyler.

To Tyler <3:

Hey we’re going bowling right? :)

From Tyler <3:

Yeah

To Tyler <3:

Should I eat before or are we going to eat there?

From Tyler <3:

We'll just grab something to eat . I’ll be over in about 30 mins to get you :)

Crap! I need to figure out what I'm going to wear fast!

To Tyler <3:

Okay! Cant wait :)

“I need to get ready fast! He’s going to be here in thirty minutes!” I tell Chloe.

“Off to the closet we go!” she says and marches to the closet and I follow after her.

We decide on a mint green PINK tank top, shorts and vans.

I leave my hair natural. And then, I spray some perfume on, grab my phone and make my way down stairs.

“Where are you going?” Toby asks. I look down to the couch and see Toby and Cameron sitting on the couch watching TV.

Chloe walks over to Toby and sits beside him, and he wraps his arms around her waist.

“On a date with Tyler.” I tell them and check my phone for a text from Tyler, nothing.

“Where you guys going?” Toby asks.

“Bowling.”

“Fun.” he said.

"Yeah." I say, smiling.

I hear the doorbell ring, I get up and open to see Tyler wearing a white shirt, black pants, and black converse. He looked really cute.

" Hey, ready to gol?" He says putting his hands in his pockets.

" Yeah." I told him, "Bye guys!" I yell at everybody in the living room.

We stand in line to pay for a few games of bowling and then another one to get the shoes. After our shoes were on and we were ready to play.

"I'm not sure how to play." I tell Tyler.

Although,  it seemed fairly easy,  I'm not sure on the rules for it.

He told me to pick up a ball, then he stood behind me and placed his hands over mine. I could already feel my cheeks heating up as he swung back the ball and rolled it down the lane.

We knocked down all the pins.

"Now that is called a strike when you knock all of them down!" Tyler informed me.

I immediately jumped up and down so exited! Tyler laughed and said " Don't get too cocky, I'm pretty tough to beat."

After an hour of bowling, the final score was 120 ( me) and 98 ( Tyler).

" I won!" I yelled.

" Yeah, well I thought I would go easy on you since its your first time and everything."

After we grabbed some pizza, he pulled up in my driveway and put the car in park.

" Thanks, it was really fun. Have a goodnight."  

I hopped out of the car and was about to open the front door when I heard a car door shut behind me. I turned around to see Tyler making his way up to me.

" I forgot something." He stated running up to me.

" Oh, what did you for-" I was cut off by Tyler  smashing his lips onto mine.

Tyler wrapped his arms around my waist to deepen the kiss, and I wrap my arms around his neck. I couldn't help feeling that it was wrong, and yet I couldn't bring myself to pull away. Just then the front door opened and I pulled my lips away to look back and find Cameron in the doorway holding a trash bag.

I pushed Tyler away so he wasn't holding onto me anymore.

" Oh...sorry." Cameron mumbled. "I was just taking the trash out."  He walked down the patio  and disappeared around the corner of the house.

After a few moments of awkward  silence, I broke the silence and said, "Sorry about that. Thank you, I had a great night."

"Me to. I'll text you." he scratched the back of his head and walked back over to his car.

I whipped my head around to see Cameron behind me with red eyes and a single tear that streamed down his face.

" Cameron." I whispered.

" No...don't." He stated coldly, walking in the house and shutting the door behind him. I was left outside in the cold all by myself. I wanted to go inside and apologize to Cameron and tell him that I really care about him still, but instead I stay outside and re-think everything over.

(Poor Cam.  Dumb butt Bailey. 

Please vote and comment! 

& follow my instagram @mattsbootie)