CHAPTER FIFTY ØNE

-Josh's POV-

I woke up because of a notifaction that popped up on my phone. I groaned and reached for my phone with my right arm. I squinted my eyes against the radiant light that my phone screen gave off and waited a while to open my phone so that my eyes could first adapt to the light. When I could finally fully open my eyes I unlocked my phone and clicked on the notifaction.

'You have been tagged in a photo!'

Slowly but surely my instagram page loaded and a beautiful drawing showed up. 'The sun will rise and we will try again, I hope you like it x Judy' the caption read. She had finished the drawing that she had promised to make for me and it had turned out really great. The drawing was extremely detailed and she used different materials such as pencils, paint and charcoal to create textures, special effects and to symbolize emotions and feelings which was a thing she did, just like Hayleigh. I double tapped the picture and scrolled down to comment on it.

'Wow, this is breathtakingly beautiful! Is there any way I could get a copy? I absolutely love it :)'

Not even five seconds later she replied to me.

'@joshuadun, ofcourse! I'll make sure you get a copy and thanks for the compliment, it means everything to me.'

I smiled to myself as I read her reply, I loved to make fans happy like this. I found it truly amazing that Tyler and I were able to connect to the fans so well and have such close contact with them which was rare to have for celebrities. "Hey, that Judy girl from the concert made a drawing for you" Hayleigh smiled, showing me the picture of the drawing on her phone. "Yes, I know I saw it already" I chuckled. "Oh" she sighed as she refreshed her instagram and the reactions and like showed up. "How did you even know that so quickly?" I asked Hayleigh. "Uh....I might still get a notification whenever you show up in a post from the time where I was still a fangirl" she blushed. "Oh gosh, you're so weird, did you know that?" I laughed as I opened my arms and hugged her. "No, not at all! What makes you think I am weird?" she asked, looking confused as she sat down on my lap. "You are an obsessive fangirl who stalks her celebrity crush and later on gets to marry him but still has her fangirly notifications on" I snickered as I tapped her nose. "Oops" she blushed again and I couldn't help but smile at her cute face. "Cutie" I whispered. "I prefer badass" she said, crossing her arms and raising her eyebrows at me. "Whatever" I laughed, "as long as you'll be MY badass." "Oh my Josh my face is going to explode if you keep saying things like that" she laughed while hiding her cheeks behind her hands. "JENNA! PICTURE TIME!" we heard Tyler yell from the kitchen. A few seconds later he yanked open the curtain with his head facing the other way as Jenna snapped pictures of us.

"Why are you looking the other way?" Hayleigh laughed at Tyler when Jenna put her phone away again. "You guys are way too cliché with your cutesy couple stuff" he muttered. "You are just jealous of our cuteness" Hayleigh giggled as she sneaked up behind Tyler and pulled him in for a tight hug. "Tyjo my cute smol bean I love you with my entire heart you are my best friend forever, we will never ever break, love ya!" she exclaimed as she kissed him on the cheek. "Yuck, leave me alone, JENNA HELP!" Tyler yelled as he struggled to escape from Hayleighs tight grip. "Need any help?" Jenna asked as she showed up next to Tyler. "Yes!" Hayleigh yelled and Jenna winked at her and joined the hug. I also stood up and put my arms around Tyler. "Love sandwich" Jenna chuckled and we heard a soft "ew" from the middle of our circle and all started laughing. "I'm going to take a shower!" Tyler exclaimed as he crawled away through my legs.

"How are you?" I asked Jenna as we sat down on the couch while Tyler took a shower. "Still feeling a little sick but I am doing a lot better already" she smiled, "when are you guys going to have your next show?". "In two days, will you be attending that one?" I replied to her. "Yes! I'll be fine by then" she responded.