FINAL AUTHØRS NØTE

If you are reading this, thank you, I have good news for you. I am very happy to announce that this fanfic is going to have a sequel!
It won't be published anytime soon but I promise that it is going to come and I will be sure to make an announcement when it gets published.

This was my first fanfic ever and I want to thank each and every one of you for reading it and following the journey with me. Writing it has been a whole ride but one that I surely enjoyed. Reading back the story brings both tears to my eyes and a smile to my face because of all the memories that it holds. That was not just Hayleighs story, this was my story too. I have found so much help in expressing myself and the emotions I felt at the moment of writing it through this, it is almost unexplainable.

Now this is the end and I really hope, looking back on it now, that I did a good job at writing the story. I mean, it could use some improvements here and there but it was a first time.

This is where we leave the story. Not knowing whether Hayleigh will go her own way or whether she will stay with Josh. That question is yet to be unanswered but one day we will find out.

I don't want to give a special thanks to everyone because I appreciate each and every one of you equally. So for one last time, thank you all so much for reading my story and supporting it and I will see you guys in the future.