The Necklace

I'm Ariel. I'm 16 and I go to Milton High School. It's a small place. When I was 5 my grandmother was in the hospital. One day she gave me this necklace with a blue gemstone in it. She told me that it will guide me to my future. As soon as she handed it to me she died. I've wore the necklace ever since then. It's beautiful so why not. It's strange though. I look at it closely it has no scratches cracks or rust on it. It's been in our family for 3 generations.

One day I was walking from school. I never walk home and definitely not alone but I just felt like I needed to. I walked down the hill our school was on and I look over and saw a gap in the trees. It looked like a perfect trail. I don't know what came over me but I felt like I needed to go in it. I ran to the gap and looked in. It was just trees and leaves. I walked into it and the necklace started to glow. It was a dull glow but it was still glowing. I walked into it a little deeper. Fear ran through me and I turned around to head back but the gap was gone. I was stuck in here. I tried to rip open the vines but it just wouldn't budge. I ripped a piece of it off and it instantly grew back. I turned around and I walked into the woods. I got darker and darker until I could see nothing.

I felt somthing touch my hair. I yanked around. I saw nothing it's too dark. I turned back around and started to walk a little more until I felt it again. "WHOS THERE?" I yelled. No answer "Who is it!?" I yelled once more. No answer. I turned around. It must be a bird or a plant.