Pause

I felt alone for the next few days. Red and Kassady were hanging out a lot, Max and Beth were out finding supplies, and Dan wasn't talking to me after that date we had. I shouldn't have said I loved him. It was so stupid. I've only known him for 4 weeks now. If felt like months though.

I grabbed my bag, pulled out my knife, slung the bag over my shoulder and started to walk. "Where you going?" Asked Dan. "Oh...um..I was just..um...going to look for Max and Beth." I told him. "Oh ok." He said looking back down at his book.

I walked into the woods and grabbed some string. My necklace suddenly flashed black. I looked down and grabbed it. "What?" I pecked at it. I looked around and everything was pitch black. I keep walking forward. I bumped into something "What is this?" I ask putting my hand on it. All of a sudden I felt somthing wet and jerked my hand back "OH GROSS!" I yelped "That was a mouth." A voice said "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Tyler. Who's this?" He asked.

"Ariel" I said "you can't see either?" I asked mostly to make sure I wasn't crazy. "No I can't. It was just the middle of the day. It happened so quickly."

"Wait." I grabbed my bag and pulled out 2 flashlights and handed one to him. I turned it on and saw a beautiful man with blackish brown hair with a little stubble. "W-well let's head back to the base. My friends are probably so confused." He nodded and I started and he followed me.

I wasn't looking at the ground and I tripped over a branch. Before I hit the thorny ground I felt a hand lock around my wrist. "You ok?" Tyler said pulling me up. "Ya I'm good..thanks" I said blushing. I walked to the camp carefully this time. "Dan? Kassady? Red?" Anyone here?" I yell out. "Ya!" I turned toward Red and Kassady "Whos he?" I heard another voice I turned and seen Dan with his arms crossed "Dan this is Tyler Tyler this is Da-" "her boyfriend." Dan said interrupting me. "Well your a very lucky boy." Tyler said smirking toward Dan.