Backpack

I squat down and open my backpack none of my books were in it. Just a flashlight a knife and...tape? I took the flashlight out. I put the knife in my pocket and the tape in my other pocket. My backpack disappeared. "What is going on? This has to be a dream" I say quitely to myself  "Sadly it's not" I hear a deep voice quietly say behind me. I turn on the flashlight and face it at him. It was a man. He had brown hair and blue eyes. He was tall and kinda skinny. "What's your name?" He said "Who are you? What do you want? Why am I here?" I needed answers. "Wow not even gonna give me a name. I'm hurt and shocked." He said sarcastically. I sigh "I'm Ariel." He looks at me with a smirk "Well Ariel I'm Daniel. I'm here to help you on your quest." I look at him strangely. I realize my necklace is blinking. He smiles. "What do you mean Quest?" He sighs "You came into this forest for an adventure didn't you?" "No. I'm trying to get home. I didn't ask for an adventure." I say. All of a sudden I see somthing standing behind Daniel. It smiles and opened its mouth widely. It had sharp bloody teeth. I grab Daniel and shoved him away and stabbed the creature in the arm. I let's out a blood curdling screech. It slaps me hard and fall to the ground. It runs into the darkness. I stand up and feel my arm. It was bleeding I grab the tape and tape my arm. I walk over to Dan. "Your welcome." I say walking forward.