Beth

Kassady's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ariel hands me one of the dresses. It was red with laced arms. She chose a similar one to mine but in black. We walked over to the river without the boys seeing us and put them on. We heard Max and that girl talking "I missed you Beth. So much. I thought I would never see you again." He said hugging her. She looked at him and kissed him "Max I love you. I would have never stopped looking for you. I saw a girl walking into these woods and I had to follow her. I lost her but u found you." They kissed for a longer amount of time. I walked over to her when Max went to help the other boys get fire wood. I poked her on the shoulder. "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date?" I asked. "Sorry sweetie I don't swing that wa-" "No no no! Like a triple date. With Me, Red, Ariel, Dan, and you and Max." I interrupted her she sighed "Yes I would love to!" I handed her a blue dress like me and Ariels. We walked out and the boys turned around and looked at us.

"Woah." They all said together. Red walked up to me and said "You look so beau-" before he could finish his sentence I threw the suit that would fit him in his face. "Put it on babe. We're going on a date."

All the boys put on there tuxes and we went near the fire. It wasn't really a date. We were just all dressed up. Red grabbed my hand and took me into the woods were there was beautiful flowers and trees everywhere. There was some light shining in from the tree tops. He smiled and pulled me in for a kiss