Fight

Dan walked over to me "what's wrong?" He asked "nothing." I said bluntly lying to him. "Ariel please tell me." He persisted. I hesitate "t-Tyler touched my back and said I could do better than you. Even though I know it's not true."

Dan stood up and ran over to Tyler and grabbed him by the shirt "What the hell!?" He said pushing dan was. Dan pulled Tyler up to his face and said "Don't ever touch my girl again." And pushed him down. "What the fuck man!?" Tyler yelled. Dan walked away. "Woah don't hit me and walk away you pussy!" Tyler yelled. Dan turned around and said "fight me bitch." Tyler got up and walked up and aimed for Dans head but Dan ducked. Dan stood straight and got Tyler right in the nose. "COME ON DAN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!" I heard kassady yell. "DAN! DAN! DAN!" I heard them all yell. I keep yelling for them to stop but I don't think could hear me. Dan punched Tyler a couple of times. Tyler started getting a bloody nose. All I could hear was them chanting Dans name.

Dan aimed for Tyler by Tyler grabbed his hand and punched him in the face a few times making him fall to the ground. "DAN!" I yelled running over to him. I ran to my knees and put his head in my lap. "Dan!? Are you ok?!" He wasn't talking and his eyes were closed. "Dan please." I said patting his face.

"Ariel I'm sor-" Tyler started "Dont fucking talk to me." I said not even looking up. I brushed Dans hair out of his face. "Dan." I put my head on his chest. He was breathing. I hugged him.

I sat with him in my arms until he woke up. I didn't want him to be alone when he did. I fell asleep 25 minutes later.