Chapter 12

AUTHOR NOTE: Special S/O to Tricia & Kaay .. You guys are amazing .. Thanks to all my readers & fans .. I love you guys too ! Happy Reading !

*Amanda P.O.V*

I pressed the wet hot towel to my bruised bleeding head and continued to wince & sigh.

I picked my phone up and continued my text message.

'Alexander.. I just want it fucking done.. I can't do this anymore..'

I went into my bedroom and laid down. I feel into a deep slumber and felt myself slip away.

*Devin P.O.V*

'Mr.Jones, I have some news for you'

'Good.. Did you find her?'

'No I'm sorry sir.. we didn't but we did find her mother'

'Well what the hell am I going to do with that information'

'Mr.Jones.. You can use her mother to draw her out.'

A dumb-strucken look dawned on my face. 'Oh I knew that.. Thanks for your time.. I will wire 2.5k to your account tomorrow.. You did not complete the intended goal.. therefore, I will not pay you the full price'

'Mr.Jones I advise you not to reconsider that.. Once you draw her out.. you will pay me the rest of my money.. You talking to a gunman for Christ sakes. I want my money. All of it.'

Next thing I know I hear the dial tone. I'm not paying that bitch, He didn't even do shit, finding Zenobia's mother is the easiest fucking thing in the world. I backed my car out of the alley and made my way towards my girlfriends mother house.

I arrived, immediately I recognized Jade's car outside. Jade was Zenobia's best friend, that I found highly annoying and sexy as hell. But she was a trip, I'm glad I didn't approach her first at the club 2 months ago.

I reclined my chair and stared up to the ceiling. I must have drifted off cause the next thing I know I hear my glass window breaking. Something hard hits my leg and I grab to try to seize the pain. I looked out my broken glass window to see:

*Zenobia's P.O.V*

I hoped out the taxi and I entered the hotel.

'Hi, I checking in.. My name is GeeGee Frost'

'Alright.. Ms.Frost.. Your just on time..'

The bell boy helped me take my things upstairs. I was completely exhausted by the time I relaxed on the king plush bed.

I whispered 'Thanks Dad..'

I started to drift off to sleep till I noticed that I may need to go back to New York. I started to piece everything together and knew I had to go back. There was one thing I had to do before I did so.

*Caden P.O.V*

'Who is this person' asks Ed skeptically

'Zenobia.. the love of my life.. The one from the limo..'

'Ahh' Ed said knowingly

'Yeaah.. she ran Ed.. People were threatening her and me.. She thought she was protecting me..'

'It's alright, son.. I will get on it'

'Thanks Ed'

The phone call ended and I felt a new determination rise within me.

*Jade P.O.V*

I was happy that Zenobia's mom gave me the phone number to reach ZeZe. I was worried sick, when I got the letter she mailed me. I stayed a while with ZeZe's mom to catch up. About 2 hours later, as I'm walking to my car. I see Devin reclined in the drivers seat, sound a sleep. I look around for a rock, I find this huge ass one and I throw it right through his window. I see it hit his leg and I look around to see if anyone else around. I open his car door and the next thing I know, someone covers my mouth and hands. They pick me up and throw me in the trunk of a car or truck. I screamed and kicked my ass off but it's hopeless, they prick my skin with a needle and next thing I know, I'm knocked the fuck out.

----------------------------------------------

- Vote ?

- Comment ?

Thanks off readinggg :)