Epilogue

*Caden P.O.V*

I froze, I mean I was happy, but I was scared. I slowly let her go and looked into her eyes, "Are you sure?"

For a second she looked at me like I was dumb and I didn't blame her. My heart has just been through a lot with Amanda. She had told me she was pregnant twice, when we met we had fucked this resulted in her getting pregnant. I stepped up for my responsibility as a man should do. I was supportive, caring and I read books, went to ever appointment, and took classes & everything. She wasn't even that pregnant like 6 1/2 weeks and I didn't even know I was that excited. Well 2 weeks later She tells me she aborted the baby. I was so heartbroken, how she just gone take my 1st seed & kill it like that. Nevertheless 2 weeks later of her begging, pledging & bomb ass head we got back together. Month later she become pregnant again ! I was pissed but I was happy too but then Amanda said that we werent ready for a baby, and that her body was to hot to be ready for a baby. I didn't say shit to her for a straight month & a half. Even when we go back together, I was cold & heartless but then I was just so desperate for love, I just fooled myself into thinking Amanda was something I could love, I was truly wrong. But I Know, Zenobia is that woman because she is a good woman period.

"Ik you looking at me dumb.. but I been giving false hope of a child many times .. & I'm glad they were false because it is an honor for you to have my 1st child. I love you Z. This short time, if I was looking from the outside I would say something like How you gone wife her if you ion know her. But Z the funny thing is I feel like I known you my whole life. It's like finding my long lost best friend." As she started shedding tears and I lifted her into my lap & started planting kisses on her tears.

"I love you so much Caden" I didn't say nothing I just layed her down stripped her clothing, kissed all over her body and made sweet love to her. Tomorrow I was going to purpose to this girl. "I love you more"

*Chris P.O.V*

I know Michelle is not ready but I will wait for her. All we did was oral but I still feel so connected and drawn to her. Don't get me started on Tyra, babygirl is the light of my world. I love her like my own, Chell gotta see that.

I leaned back on the counter as I watched the two most important ladies in my life set the table. I scooped them both into each of my arms.

"Do you girls know, I love you more then anything on this earth?"

Michelle looked at Tyra then they both bursted out laughing like two high school girls. "We love you too Daddy! But your ugly!" Her eyes got huge and she jumped out my arms and Michelle pushed me then they both went to go hide and I chased my woman down .

*Jaden P.O.V*

I walked into my main trap house and saw my old hoe bossing my niggas around.

"Fuck you doing?"

She looked me over, and I cringed in disgust. She was the definition of a thot.

"Daddy, I'm helping you."

I backed handed her, I was tired of her coming in my operation fucking it up. I should have killed her for feeding information to our enemy Alexander. Crazy ass white boy but luckily homeboy had a lil problem, giving me some time to plan my ultimate empire destruction.

"Don't you ever come near me or my traps. Or I will have your head. Now get the fuck out."

She scurried off and I released a breath, taking all the anger out of me. I felt my phone vibrate and saw a text from Jada.

Princess ♡; Bae Wya?

King ; I went to get breakfast princess, I left you a letter on the pillow ya bighead prolly rolled on it

Princess ♡; lol ohh .. you right , I got you boul

King ; Shitt im on my way!

1 year Later (Omniscient P.O.V)

Caden & Zenobia are still happily in love. With a beautiful bouncing boy name Zazarious Christopher Carter.. AND a beautiful girl named Camoni Zarais Carter. With Two awesome Aunts and Uncles especially Uncle Jay & Jade who always argue and come back together, surely a  comedy in reality.

With Jason thinking about getting out of the game and Jade becoming pregnant. But with no skills and Neverr have a decent job, he doesn't think thats happening anytime soon.

Not hearing from Devin for 6 months, declared her legally divorced. Michelle can't seem to find it in herself to give herself to Chris. But she tries and piece by piece she connects with him on a deeper level. So only the future will tell.

The End.

Thank you, guys who have read my book(s). It really means alot, I wouldn't be here trynna finish this book. I could sit here & make up a millions excuses which are valid from deaths in my family to relocating AGAIN. So thats still no excuse this is my outlet, I should have came to it. I hope you enjoyed the book. I mean if you guys really want me to do a squel I don't mind. But it would be more on ALL the character then just Zenobia & Carter. But love you guys, hazve a good day ! :)