AUTHORS NOTE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ EVERYTHINGGGGG BELOW !!!!! ITS WORTH IT !

Lol yes yes ik I'm a horrible person for withholding the chapter! But I just wanted to take the time to ask that I would really appreciate if you gals & guys go check out these books!? Or at least tell ya friends, update ya statuses w/ my stories !! Pleaseeeeeeee & Thankkkkk youuuuuu !

P.S IF MY OTHER STORIES POP LIKE THIS ONE THERE COULD BE A SQUEL FOR 'DO YOU' ! Because I do plan on ending the story in a few chapters..

#1: You know you want me: ( By (Me) Lifesoreal10)

It is a lesbian book but that doesn't mean that it doesn't have straight couples in it. It is about a player name Jay who sets her eye onto someone she wants, who just happen to NOT be gay. Then they are caught up in a hit man plot.

It's really a good story, it also describes the relationship at the beginning of me & my girlfriends real relationship.

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!

#2: Jealous: ( By (Me) Lifesoreal10)

This is about the relationship about a couple, Jai & Anthony. They go through an emotional roller coaster, break-ups, make-ups, but the story stares off telling one scene later in the story. Then the story goes back to the day they 1st met & how they relationship came together.

I really like this story because unlike this one it doesn't start happy and it just tell happy things. The story is more realistic & Raw because it came straight from my heart.

PLEASE PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!

#3: Dime Piece: ( By Beauty Goddess)

In this story the HBIC (HEAD BITCH IN CHARGE) is all about the money & the game. She that bitch and she know who & what she wants. I like this story because I am featured in it and the plot of the story is slowly developing. So I can see what's happening and I can connect to the book on a deep level.

CHECK IT OUT !

#4: Poison: (By Beauty Goddess)

I think this story is absolutely amazing and I'm actually kinda jealous I didn't come up with this kind of story line myself. It is about a young black woman named Ivy who works at a strip club called poison.. lol get it Poison Ivy?? ctfu but it's not just your ordinary stripper & Strip club.

PLEASE PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!

OK THANK YOU GUYS WHO HAVE READ THIS & TOOK THE TIME TO READ THE STORIES ABOVE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SHOUTOUT THEN JUST FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE. I JUST DONT SHOUTOUT STORIES I NEVER READ. ENJOY YOUR DAY, THE NEXT CHAPTER TO 'DO YOU' IS ALREADY DONE BUT I REALLY WANT EVERYBODY TO GET A CHANCE TO CHECK THE BOOKS OUT ABOVE! SO I WILL UPLOAD THE REAL CHAPTER OF 'DO YOU' LATER!

BE ADVISED: ALL MY BOOKS THE BOOKS ABOVE HAVE BOTH BLACK AND WHITE CHARACTERS. MOST OF MY BOOKS ALSO INCLUDING GAY/BISEXUAL PEOPLE SO BE FULLY AWARE!