Chapter 13

*Devin P.O.V*

I see a man come behind Jade's back and lift her off the ground. He throws her into the back of his SUV truck. Yeah take that bitch. I get out of the car to get ready to thank him for saving me from going to jail but I guess he had other plans cause this motherfuka pistol weapons my dome. I fall to the ground, I try to get up but my head is killing me. He kicks me in my face and I knock, I feel myself being lifted and thrown.

*Caden P.O.V*

I kissed her earlobe, I sucked it into my mouth and swirled my tongue alongside the rim of her ear. She moans my name. Caden.

I grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to me while I inhaled her scent. I kissed down to her neck and bit right on her sweet spot, that I have come very accustomed to. She moaned again. Please.

"Shh." I really want to.

I rip her shirt & I can see her breast move to the medium past her of her heartbeat. I cover my mouth over one of her dark globes. While my other hand, I plays with her nipple, I twirl my tongue, suck, and bite on her nipple. Each second she arches her back pulling my hair.

"Caden!" She demands

"Relax" I reply evilly

I pull her pencil skirt off slowly, I leave her underwear on. I plant little kisses along her thighs and calfs. I wrap her legs around my waist and I press my bulging erection against the thin lacy material of her panties. I grind my dick against her pussy as she continues to moan my name.

I move her panties to the side, I dip the head of my dick into her sweet temple, I groan, I pull it back out and rub my dick along her clit. She was soo wet. She smelled soo good. She looked soo good. She sounded soo sexy.

I bent down to strip away her underwear, I kissed her belly button. I licked her clit, I opened her legs wider to get more access. I stuck my finger in, I went in & out till I decided to enter another finger. I finger fucked her till she came all over my hand. I attacked her clit. I leaned back up and jammed my dick into her pussy. I went in & out, in & out, fast, slow, deep and shallow. Till she came yelling my name. I wasn't done, I wanted more, I needed more. I flip her over and massaged her ass cheeks. I rub the head of my dick up & down. I slowly entered.. I felt her reach back.

BAM!

I jumped in my seat when the plane started to pull off.

I don't know how Ed found Zenobia but I don't care, I don't care. I'm going to go get my baby, as soon as I go off this plane. I'm going to go straight to her hotel, tell and show her how much I love her. No if's and's or but's.

'16 hours later'

I looked out the cab window to the sky's scrapping hotel. I was nervous, but nothing was going to stop me. I payed the taxi & entered the hotel. I walked to the receptionist,

"Hi, can you tell me where Ms.Forest room is?" I asked

"Under our code of policy, I can only share that information if you show relation to the guest. We also have to call to confirm with the guest." she answered, she sounded jealous. I laugh, I got this.

"I just wanted to visit my cousin, I just got out a relationship with my ex girlfriend. I just wanted my cousin to cheer me up and introduce me to some of the women here. But I couldn't help but notice your beauty and professionalism."

She blushed and smilied. "Thank You"

"Can I have your number?"

She handed me a card with her number already on it, geez.

"When do you get off?" I asked after a moment.

"10 minutes"

"Lunch?"

"That would be amazing"

"Great. Can you tell me the room number to my cousin's room, I promised I would stop by. You can call if you? My name is Caden"

"Ok.. Just a second... She was in room G862 but she just checked out from a mobile device.. exactly 1 minute & 42 seconds ago."

What the hell. I plastered a smile on my face, "Thanks so much.." I looked at her name tag. "Susan, I will wait for you by the front"

She blushed & sighed dreamily and said that's great.

I walked upstairs to her hotel room and checked all around. I checked in front of the hotel and in the lounge, gym and pool area. I found no sign of her, I went back to the front and flagged down a cab. I dialed Ed and told him what happen, as I made my way to the hotel. I felt my heart break. I thought I would see her today, when Ed 1st called me and told me, he found her. I was so happy, relieved, and grateful.

*Zenobia P.O.V*

I saw him, I saw my Caden. Flirting with another women at the same hotel I was staying and hiding from him at. I guess it's my fault, but that didn't stop the hurt and pain that flooded my heart and head. I ran to my hotel room, packed my bags and left through the pool exit. I wiped the tear that rolled down my face. I logged on my hotel app and checked out.

I was only passing through the lobby to checkout, so I could get back to Caden. I got what I needed to be done, I knew if I told Caden.. things would change. But seeing him get over me so quickly. just made me not want to talk to him, nor listen to him.

The waterworks came.

*Unknown P.O.V*

I missed her. My love, I think she will forever have my heart. I would do anything for her, I already have. I opened the door to her room, she laid on the bed stillfully.

I moved slowly towards the bed, I pulled the flowers from behind my back, A smile creeped onto my face, as I crept closer to her bed. I finally turned her around into my arms, and that's when I noticed her blue lips and pale skin. She look dead.

"Baby!" I yelled, I shacked her body. she didn't respond, I lightly slapped her face. She didn't wake up, I started to panic, I checked her body to see if she was breathing but there was no sign. She was dead, I held her in my arms as I called 911. I started to weep when they took her body for me. I will kill who ever has done this.

----------------------------------------------
; Vote ?!
; Comment ?!
Thank you all for reading :)
CHECK OUT MY OTER STORIES PLEASE ! TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO TELL A FRIEND TO READ ! PLEASEE !
I am also starting another story, I feel as though if I put more pressure onto myself then I will upload faster & better.
But check it out, it's kinda about my own pain and pain I witness in my friends relationships.