Chapter 4

~~Caden's P.O.V~~

I woke up feeling happier and more free, I got out of bed put my Chris Brown playlist on, took a long nice relaxing shower while singing to the top of my lungs. Once I was done I went into my walk in closet, picked out my best Armani suit, shaved a little. Got dressed, brushed my hair and smiled at my reflection in the mirror. I looked good, the only thing on my mind now was Zenobia, what was she wearing, did she think about me this morning, was she dressing to impress me this morning too, and where was she at. I closed my eyes trying to get her out of my mind, I only knew her no less then a week and she was already clouding my mind. I sighed and went to the work feeling happier then ever.

I was talking with a ad company when she walked into to say good morning to me. She was just so sexy and irresistible, I even forgot all about the ad company I was talking to. Once I greeted her back and tried to adjust my pants a bit, I went back to the ad company.

It was lunch time and I was starving, I didn't feel like leaving the office so I called a pizza delivery store. I asked if anybody wanted any but they said no and that they were going out, except for Zenobia. I offered for her to have lunch with me in my office and she accepted my offer. I gave her my million dollar smile but in the inside I was jumping with joy, so damn happy and nervous. I chuckled to myself now she got me sounding like a little teenage girl.

I shook my head and headed back to my office to wait for her to get back, she had taken off her blazer and I got to see her toned arms. I closed my eyes and prayed to the heavens that I could keep my hands to myself. So fair she was a wonderful CEO, she was up to date on everything, handled last minute situations well, and I was impressed by it all, that's what even made her more attractive.

I ended up ordered a large pizza, fries, and salad. While the food was on its way I learned a few things about Zenobia like her favorite color was a dark hot pink, she HATED cats and feet with a passion. She liked to play basketball, read, listening, dancing, and singing music. She warned even though she may have not been the best at them she still enjoyed them.

Once the food got here I gave her a little information about myself. Like my favorite color is blue. That I also like to play ball, workout, and work on a car every once in a while. The evening was filled with smiles and laughter even when we were done we were still talking. She was going on about her older brother and younger sister. While I told her about my brother and sisters, we were so caught up in each other that we didn't notice that the clock was nearing 4:30. Once she saw te time she excused her self and rushed to go finish her work.

I wanted to grab her and tell her the work could wait but I let her be. I went back to my work and by 8 I was done everything, I was still anxiety to see Zenobia so before I left I stopped at her office and asked if she like to go to the club with me Chris. I was surprised when she accepted my offer once again. This time I couldn't stop the big ass cheesy grin that was on my face, I told her I would pick her up from her place at 9:30, but this time she stopped me.

"How do you know where I live she asked?" she said with a sly grin, and amusement in her eyes

I chuckled "I don't know where yo leave, must have slip my mind, can you write your address down" I said while looking into her eyes

"Sureeee Okaaaaay" she said with mock sarcasm laced in her words but that beautiful smile still on her face.

"Thank You, My Lady" I said with a fake cowboy accent. She laughed and bid be goodbye as we went our separate ways.

I called Chris and told him we were going to with a lady friend of mines. He agreed and said he bring his own lady friend as while. I picked Zenobia up at 9:30 and we were on our way to the club "Midnight Wishes". Once we got into the club I introduced Zenobia to Chris, and to His lady friend, for the night Lydia.

I ordered to shots of tequila for everyone when we got to a table. I wanted to get wasted tonight, and that's what I planned to do.

I had about 4 shots now and I was just a little tipsy, Chris and his lady friend had about 4 too then disappeared. It was only me and Zenobia, she had 4 shots but she was tipsy.

"You wanna dance?' I asked as Trey Songz 2 reason came on

"Hell Yeah!" she said, I grabbed her hand and led her to the dance floor, once we got into the center, I turned her around and we started to dance. We dance for about a half an hour and Trey Songz "Dive In"

Zenobia turned around, for a second I thought she was going to leave until she grabbed my hands and put them on her hips. She backed into me, so her ass was on my crotch and started to grind to me with the rhyme of the beat. It was the hottest thing every, I was so hard it started to hurt, I started to against her backside. Pretty soon we were both hot and sweaty, I grabbed her hand and led us back to the table. I sat down and pulled her into my lap, and kissed her without a moments hesitation.

Her hands made there way up my arms on to my shoulder while her fingers dipped into my hair. One of my hands traveled to her ass till I got a firm grip on it while the other made its way to her face and caressed it. She moaned and I groaned, I felt her nipples harden under her blouse and I felt myself began to get even harder.

She started to grind against me, reluctantly I pulled slightly away from.

"Let's leave, your place?" I asked her out if breath

"Yes, please"

~~Zenobia's P.O.V~~

I woke up groggily with my head pounding, I leaned my head back into the pillow and groaned. All of a sudden I heard a groan, and a tan arm wrap around my waist, and pull me closer to a warm hard body. I panicked, trying to remember last night. I turned my head and gasped, CADEN, I looked down at him and myself. I had my bra and panties on, well he had nothing on, I raised my eyebrows he was quite big.

"Like something you see?" I heard Caden deep voice ask me, I place my hand over my heart to stop it from pounding because his voice send shivers down my body and he scared the hell out of me!

"I was seeing If we slept together" I said

"We didn't" he said with a smirk

Oh I know!, I would have felt the affects of Caden's big size if we did.

Put of course I didn't tell him.

"Well good, don't you have somewhere to be?"

"Nopee" He said popping the p with a smirk on his face

"I going to go take a shower, will you be dressed by the time I'm out?" I asked after a while of getting impatient of his smirk. His sexy smirk at that.

"I should" he said, for some reason I felt to as he was up to something, I shook my head and proceed with my shower.

In the middle of my shower, Caden decides to join. I gasped and asked him what the hell he was doing. He just shrugged his shoulder and told me saving water.

I closed my eyes and prayed to the heavens.

"Lord, what have I gotten myself into?"