ch.7 | simple.

{ song track: out of my league by fitz and the tantrums }

- Klaus -

I look at myself one more time in the mirror before leaving. I was looking pretty casual, Cassandra said there was no special dress code, so, I dressed as normal.

I pull up into the driveway of the Salvatore Boarding House and grab the roses and my little gift for Bonnie. I walk to the door and ring the doorbell. I hear a faint STEFAN I WILL ANSWER THE DOOR, most likely from Cassandra. The door swings open and Cassandra looked beautiful as she always does.

 The door swings open and Cassandra looked beautiful as she always does

She smiles, "Come on in, Klaus."

"Thank you for inviting me. Are you sure it's alright with 'you know'?" I ask once again.

"Of course, it is. I'm their sister. They have to listen to me. Oh? Are those for me?" She points at the roses wrapped in ribbon, in my hands.

"Oh. I almost forgot. Forgive me. These are for you." I hand her the roses and she giggles and blushes. This woman is too much. I'm much out of her league.

"Hello, Klaus." Stefan enters the living room.

"Hello, Stefan. Thank you again for allowing me to accompany all of you tonight." I give a small smile towards him.

"It's anything for my older sister." Stefan weakly smiles at me.

He's really trying not to rip my throat out. I must be really polite tonight.

"AH! Niklaus."

"Hello, Damon."

"Hello to you too, Klaus," Damon smiled, smugly, "Are we ready, Little Rose?"

"Let's go, brother." Cassandra sets her roses in a vase and grabs her gift for Bonnie.

We all got into Damon's car and headed to the party.

{ Cassandra }

** two hours before the party **

To: Bonnie

Hey, Bonnie! It's Cassie. I was wondering if I could bring a plus one with me to the party tonight?

From: Bonnie

Of course! So, who's the lucky guy?

To: Bonnie

Maybe you know him. Klaus Mikaelson

From: Bonnie

You scored a rather handsome one but be very careful with that one. I'll see ya tonight Cas!

To: Bonnie

I guess I have and I will! See ya Bon!

I've gotten very close with Bonnie and Caroline and Damon tells me stories of Elena who I really wish I got to meet. Caroline has been my shopping buddy, and Bonnie is my cooking buddy. Bonnie tells me about how she lost her powers and I offered to help her get them back and I and she are on the mission to look for a spell.

Tonight should go well.

"Hey, Little Rose, what'd you get Bonnie for her birthday?" Damon walks in my room and sits on my bed with me.

"A box full of magic," I smile while wrapping the box, "It's full of pages from the grimoires Daniel gave me that I never used but I think these would be helpful for Bon, and a couple of dark objects I made myself. I thought since Bon doesn't have her powers right now, dark objects are the best bet right now."

"That's really sweet, Little Rose. I just got her some shoes." Damon laughs.

"You're a real charmer, brother." I laugh along with him.

"I'm not as bad as Stefan. He got her a cooking book."

I elbow him, "He's trying." I laugh.

"Ok, I'll let you get ready and remember the party is at 8."

"Got it!"

Damon closes my bedroom door. I grab my phone and text Klaus: Be at the house @ 7:30 :)

I stare at my closet and try to pick out a casual party outfit. I combed my long brown hair and used a little magic to curl my hair naturally, it's cool, I know. Thank the heavens for Caroline for buying me all this makeup and teaching me how to use it. I finish it all off with a sharp winged eyeliner. I hear the doorbell and run downstairs.

"I'LL GET IT," Stefan shouts.

"STEFAN I WILL GET THE DOOR," I scream at him.

I open the door to see a quite nervous Niklaus.

"Come on in, Klaus." He looked amazing. I smiled at him and he walked in the house. I couldn't believe this was happening. It was more than just a dream.

His smile was genuine and he asked, "Thank you for inviting me. Are you sure it's alright with 'you know'?"

I reassure him and Klaus gave me the most beautiful white roses.

"Thank you, Klaus." I hug him and Stefan & Damon walked down the stairs and greet Klaus.

"Hello to you too, Klaus," Damon smiles, "Are we ready, Little Rose?"

"Let's go, brother." I set my roses in a vase and grabbed my gift for Bon.

Then, we were off to the party.

A/N: So, I'm not the best at writing party scenes, so, the next chapter will be after the party.