ch.4 | falling, thinking and staying

[ KLAUS ]

Elijah came and picked me up from the Salvatore's Boarding House. The car ride was silent until Elijah broke the quiet atmosphere.

"What do you think of her?"

"Who, Elijah?"

"You know exactly who I'm talking about. Ms. Cassandra Salvatore."

"She's polite, beautiful, funny.." I began to ramble about Cassandra.

"Wow and you just met her, brother. She must be very special." Elijah says, rolling his eyes.

"You do not know what she told me. She's something I've never seen before."

"Oh, Niklaus. You're head over heels for a woman you met today." He chuckles lightly.

I guess I have. I've never fallen in love with someone so quickly. This woman is going to change my life. I already know it.

We made it back to the safe house and Hope comes rushing to me.

"Father! Where's Cassie? I want to ask her if she wants to come skip rocks with me!" My lovely daughter asks while smiling brightly.

"Oh. Hope, sweetheart, Cassandra is visiting her brothers at the time. But I'm sure she'll visit soon ok?"

"Ok! So, do you want to skip rocks with me?" Hope asks.

"Of course, love." I smile and take her hand as she leads me to the lake.

{ Cassandra }

"Little Rose, what do you want to do now?" Damon asks me after we finished unpacking my few items out of my car.

"I don't have much of a wardrobe," A sly smile creeps onto my lips, "Will you please take me shopping, brother? Please?" I beg my older brother.

"Why not! C'mon, my little Rose, let's go get me some new shoes and maybe Stefan can get a new face." We both laugh.

"I HEARD THAT!" Stefan yells from downstairs.

I and Damon began to laugh again. We go downstairs and there's a girl there with Stefan.

"Oh, Bonnie! This is my older sister, Cassie." Stefan introduces me.

"And Cassie, this is my partner in crime and best friend, Bonnie Bennett," Damon says then hugs Bonnie.

"Hi! It's nice to meet the mysterious Salvatore sister." Bonnie smiles.

"It's lovely to meet you as well." I smile back at my older brother's best friend.

"Bonnie, we were just about to leave for the mall. Is there anything you need?" Damon kindly asks.

Hmm, Bonnie must be special. My brother isn't being a dick towards her.

"Oh! Yeah, I wanted to invite you guys to a bonfire for my birthday on Friday. Here." She handed Damon and Stefan two invitations, "And Cassie, you're welcome to come as well." Bonnie smiles.

"I'd love to go! Brothers?"

"We'll be there, Bonnie." Stefan smiles.

"Well, see you three tomorrow. Bye!" Bonnie waved goodbye and let herself out.

"She's lovely."

"She's just great." Damon smiles at me, "So, Stef, are you coming with us or are gonna mope around here and be alone?"

"As long as it's not my money, I'll come. I'll get some new clothes for Bonnie's party tomorrow."

And the three of us were on our way.

The Salvatore's are back and are here to stay.