My. Very. Own. Second. Home.

I've always been on the move. Couch to couch, A rolling stone of sorts. Charter school was an exception. I stayed so long that I had a reputation with the students. Friends that I like.
    I was known as the punk rock hippe. I look like Kurt Cobain acted like chong. I had long hair and never wore shoes. I spend most of my free time walking to a flat with a backpack full of k2, the movie idle hands and a change of clothes. That's how I found a place to sleep. I crashed with people looking to get high.
  Except monday's I went to civil air patrol which taught me a lot about kicking ass. I didn't worry about money I was loaded.
If i wasn't smoking poison, I was drinking beer , sitting in a lawn chair, watching the world pass by.
If I was sober I was flirting with my fan base. The girls would keep my phone busy. I had a blast with my new lifestyle. The legend killer her came in. Everyone thought I was bulletproof. I fell in love with the hearts in her eyes. She loved me with a passion. I made her what she wanted to be. Seen. I went on holiday for a week and missed a bunch of class as I did work from the road. When I returned I saw one of my lovely ex walking away from me. She had apparently dyed her hair black. I approached the for behind placed my hand on her butt firmly and said "I'm a fan of the hair".My ex has a cousin who just transferred to my school. She was talking to my friend Tyron.
She was had an older brother that I chilled with often.
  She replied with "why are you grabbing  my ass". I was smitten,  We had chemistry we were exactly what we wanted. I introduced myself to her and she said "I've heard about you and from what I heard you prefer blondes". Direct reference to her cousin.
I ignored Alice the rest of the day paying attention to only the girls already in love with me. Tyrone did not. He sat right beside her. Swinging away at the plate. She not interested in him. He's fine but he's not the mysterious charming flirt that the other girls were shallowly attracted too.
  Days past of me flirting with the blonde while shooting game at Alice. When I past by Alice and Tyron in the halls I always make comments to Alice like "You know I can always have you when I want you" and "You look good today maybe I should get your number". Alice loved it.
   She was a big fan of mine. She was always in the group listening the stories of my last night's conquest. We were in open period when a teachers aid asks me to help Alice study. I was much obliged.
I gave her all the juice attention she been dying for. I get her number and in invite to smoke with her after school. I hadn't smoked cigarettes before. They were amazing. I took a chance and ask Alice if I gave up all the other females could I have her. I didn't have to but I did because it's what I wanted. The paradigm shifted. Everyone matched up after that. I had Alice everyone else had each other.
We'd stole wine and cigarettes and hung out at the park. She loved my life style and I love her. The school year ended and I packed up and hit the road. I stopped seeing my second home. I visited Alice constantly but I stopped see the rest of my friends. I quit smoking k2 and bought a small camper trailer.
Alice kept the fan updated with my Shangaans. It was my freshman year and I was head back to my home town again.
   I took Alice out for an actual date and I went back to my video playing when I wasn't with her.
  It was good clean honest fun.
That was when I was still innocent. I had a lot of hope and the world was bright. I met a girl with fire red hair and an angry issue to match. She helped level me out for awhile. I re united with Chewy and was Introduced to his cousin Andrew. We started gaming together.