I Love You

- What? - You were surprised and sit on the bed. - Hunting is your life, you can't give up on that.
- Well the coven is your life and aren't you getting away from it? - He sits by your side. - And I am not giving up on hunting. I'm just taking a break. I need vacations too, I don't remember what was the last time that I, oh wait was never.
- I don't want you to do that for me.
- (Your Name) I'm not doing that for you, not only. I'm doing that for me too. Because everytime that I come back from a hunt your belly is bigger and now, he start to move inside of you and I wasn't around. I didn't felt the baby till today. I want to be around when things like this happen. I need to feel that I am a part of this. I need to be here.
- Thank you.
- I love you (Your Name).
- I love you too Dean.
He kisses you.
- Well let's go to sleep? We had a long night.
- Yeah.
He lies down and you rest your head on his chest. He caresses your hair and you fall asleep imediatly.
He notices you were sleeping and he just keeps caressing your hair. Then he feels the baby moving inside of you and he takes his hand of your hair and touches our belly.
- Shhh baby, mummy is sleeping. We don't want to wake her right? - The baby stop moving. - There you go, sleep well.
Dean falls asleep right next to that.
You wake up a few hours later. Dean was still asleep and you seat down on the bed.
- Good morning sweetheart. - He says.
- I'm sorry. I didn't want to wake you.
- It's fine. - He sits down and gives you a kiss in the cheek - Did you sleep well?
- Yeah.
- Don't you want to sleep a little bit more? We don't have anything to do.
- No, I think I'm going to go grab something to eat. I'm starving.
- What do you want? I can make something for us and we eat here. You know watching some Netflix.
- You know what I really, really want to eat? That burger you always do.
- Oh I will do it.
- And some apple juice.
- Apple juice? We don't have that in the bunker.
- Yeah, you're right. But I can't drink beer. I wish. Bring me water please.
- Don't worry. I will put Sammy on it. You will have your apple juice.
- You're awesome you know?
- Yeah I do. - He kisses you - I will be back in a minute.
You turn on the tv and start watching.
Dean comes back a few minutes after with hamburgers. Sam comes next with a beer for Dean and the apple juice for you.
You thank Sam and he leaves the room. You grab your burger and bite it.
- Wow you are hungry. - Dean says.
- Yeah, well I have to eat for two now. - You bite the burger again. - Besides, I love this burgers.
- I'm glad you do.
- This are the best burgers that I ever tasted. - You bite it again.
- Yeah. I can see that. - He cracks up laughing.
- Sorry. I seem like a crazy person right? Eating like this, I mean...
- No, no, no. I like to see you like this.
- Yeah? Don't I look crazy?
- Oh honey, we all are a little bit crazy.
- I love you Dean Winchester.
He kisses you.
You end your food and you lay down with Dean.
- This show sucks. - Dean says.
- It's so good to be here with you.
- I know I'm adorable.
- Dean!
- What? Am I lying? Of course not. - You smile at him and he kisses you - Now seriously, what did I do to deserve a beautiful woman like you?
- Well I know the answer for that question. - He gives you a curious look. - You are a beautiful person, inside and outside. I mean how many times did you save the world?
- Yeah, after almost ending with it a few more.
- Well you always end up doing the right thing.
- Yeah.
- I know that you have a good heart. - You touch his chest - That's why I fell in love with you. You're special Dean Winchester.
- You are too. I mean. You come from a family of witches and you choose me? A hunter?
- Well I fell in love with you the first time that I saw you. I was so lost. Drinking seemed the only way, but then you stop me from drinking.
- I couldn't let a pretty girl like you drink like that.
- When I saw you, oh Dean, you save me.
- And you almost die a couple times too.
- Well you died so many times, I'm still alive.
- And you will continue to be. I won't let anything happen to you. Especially now that you have my baby inside of you.
- Yeah. - You put your hand on yout belly - It all happened so fast right?
- But I don't regreat any of it.
- Me neither. The love I feel for you Dean. I never felt it for no one.
- You change me (Your Name). I was just a hunter and now? Now I'm goint to be a father.
- Yeah. That's a change.
- So? Do you want to sleep a little bit? Cause I could.
- Yeah. That sounds good.
- Well come here sweetheart.
You lay down on his chest and you two fall asleep.