Chapter 9

I do not own Pokemon or the characters in this story.                                                                               Ikarishipping chapter   

With Dawn and Paul - POV Dawn

As ice cube and I walked up the attic stairs I swear I feel stares on me from the back of my head I know it sounds weird but whatever. Every little creak I would hear as we were coming up I would squeak and jump at Paul he would just grunt and say, "Troublesome why are you so jumpy you're scared aren't you" he teased. No, I'm not I responded. Then why are you still hugging me you wuss I swear you're worse than Ash and May combined. I let go of him and calmly said, Ugh and you are worse than Gary and Drew combined your a bigger jerk. I started to walk ahead of him and as I went into the attic I could hear him talking to me but I ignored him. I don't want my temper to get out of control because remember what happened the last time he made me mad he turned into an ice sculpture which was funny. I did feel bad about it because I didn't want him to get sick. I care for him too much that good-for-nothing ice cube. He's lucky I went up here with him I could have easily stayed downstairs and not ruined my super cute pj's. Seriously troublesome your thinking about clothes instead of searching for clues he said.  Wow, I didn't know you were so into mysteries and HEY don't read my mind I don't like that I said. I'm not into this type of crap this reminds me of that show/movie with those dumbass kids that explore dangerous places to look for clues with a talking mutt. I mean they're asking to be scared and shit themselves he said. Oh, the irony there we are doing just that then that means we are gonna get scared shitless I said. Wow, girly has some language there he said teasingly. I rolled my eyes and continued searching.

Time skip- 1hr 

Paul and I were looking around the dusty attic. Well, he was I didn't wanna touch anything because of germs eww. I get really creepy vibes in here and I don't like any second of it. I wonder if Paul felt those stares and creepy feelings I have too. I don't know if I should ask him but here goes nothing. Hey, Paul do you before I could finish he interrupted me and said I feel it too but I'm not creeped out by it I'm used to it don't worry about it, Dawn. Wow, you actually called me Dawn I said. Who's Dawn your troublesome he smirked. Don't push me I threatened as I raised my hand. You wouldn't do anything Troublesome your too soft plus you were super worried when you froze me to death last time he said as he crossed his arms as if he proved he was right. Which he was so I put my arm down but I'm not gonna give him the satisfaction of knowing my weakness is him. Noooo I said to him darn I'm a horrible liar when I'm nervous or around him. Why does plum head make me feel this way UGHH I say out loud. What's wrong with you now troublesome? he said. I ignored him and say to myself Why are you so complicated your sweet and then you're a jerk? I didn't know he heard me because then he said  Because that's my way of saying how much I care about you Dawn. I was in utter shock and couldn't get any words out of my mouth so he continued. I know you will never feel the same way Dawn (he is such an idiot I thought we kissed do you not remember) but I just wanted you to know this it was eating at me and I'm not very good at expressing how I truly feel about someone especially a girl as beautiful as you. Someone completely opposite of me but hey that's what made me fall for you more. Everything did your long silky hair, beautiful dark blue eyes, your girly self. I can never get enough of you I just wanna protect you. 

I was in utter shock but I spoke up and said You know that is what I thought I thought I wasn't good enough for you but you do like me for who I am. I thought you kind of knew I liked you a lot we even kissed. He said Yeah we kissed but I thought it was just to play with me or just you being grateful we saved you. I was grateful that you saved me but I kissed you because I thought I might have never seen you again if they took us. I would have never been able to tell you how I feel about you. At this point I started to shed tears I never wanna be apart from you Paul ever. He came closer to me and embraced me in a caring hug and whispered We will never be apart Dawn they will have to kill me to ever leave your side you're my life if your happy I'm happy. I looked at his dark-colored eyes and pecked his soft lips sniffling back tears and then giggled. If your gonna kiss me at least do it right. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer to him only inches apart. Until the gap closed it felt as magical as the first kiss only this time it feels more real. We pull apart I look at him and he is actually smiling a genuine smile not the normal scowl look he usually gives everyone and I'm happy about that. Troublesome you're starting to scare me your staring at me like you've seen a pair of shoes at the mall. Shut up you ice cube and lets go look for more things I'm starting to get really creeped out again and I need to shower also maybe shop online for a pair of shoes. I want some cuteee boots. Seriously you wanna go shop and leave me I see how it is Troublesome. Hey, plum head I never said you couldn't come with me come on let us go shop online. Paul grunts Troublesome that is not what I meant stop dragging me I don't run. And we're off!!

AN:End of chapter 9 Sorry for not updating I was super busy but I'm back and hope you enjoyed :D BYE