3. []

When I wake up, I'm in someone's arms. I look up and see Kol, sleeping. Peacefully, he looked handsome in his sleep. I try to get up, his grip tightens around me. I blush a scarlet red, my heart speeded up. Kol wakes up to sound of my heart, he looks down at me and smiles. "Morning, darling" he says. "Morning" I smile. "Sleep well?" He asks, pulling me closer. I blush redder," Yea, actually I did. For the first time." "The first?" He questions. "Nightmares and voices" I say," I've always had this weird nightmares of a strange place, I feel like I've been but I've never been there. And these voices always talk in my head."

"Strange," he says. "Yea..." I say a bit awkward. "I should probably get home or I think Caroline might send out a search party with mom," I smile joking. He laughs, his dimples showing. "I suppose so." He says. I get up and grab my things as I'm about to leave the room I realize I have no way home. "Troubled Darling," asks Kol appearing dressed beside me. I don't jump. "Yea, I have no way home," I say. "I would be more than happy to take you, darling," he smiles. "Really? I don't want to be a bother" I say shyly. "Nonesense," he smiles. He walks to his car and drives me home, it was really early and mom wouldn't be up yet and Caroline is probably sleep, maybe. I get up as we reach my house. "Thank you Kol," I say surprising. "For what, darling?" He asks. "For just being there I guess, last night at ball you made me feel like i was the girl in the world and I''ve never felt like that before thank you," I kiss his cheek before fleeing to my home, and walking inside. I peek outside my window and see him dumbfounded by my action, then smiles goofy then drives off. I hear someone moving upstairs. "Hello? Anyone there? Thea, is that you?" I hear Caroline call for me from the stairs. I hurry to the kitchen, hide my dress and things then pretend to be getting water. "Oh Thea, there you are. How are you feeling?" Caroline walks to me and feels my forehead. "Well you are a little warm, I don't think you should start school on Monday," she says. "No! No, no I'll be fine Monday. Promise" I say. She gives me a wary look then sighs. "Okay, okay. Just get some rest," she says. "I will," I say with a smile.

She smiles before walking back to her room. I sigh with relief, it was hard for me to lie. But I seem to be pretty good at it. I get my glass of water, drink it, grab my things and head to my room. I drop my things too tried to care, I limp to my bed and fall. My bed welcoming me into slumber...

"Come on, Thea! Wake up!" I moan waking to Caroline's high-pitched voice. I sigh sitting up, sure enough it was morning. A very bright sunny morning. I get up and get ready for the day.

OUTFIT-

"So today I'm going to help Bonnie, okay?" Says Caroline

"So today I'm going to help Bonnie, okay?" Says Caroline. I nod as she and mom leave. I was alone and bored. I sneak out, I was to meet Kol at the bar with Klaus. I try to use the woods as a short cut. But I'm hit on the back of my head and fall into darkness...

When I come around, I couldn't see anything. A bag covers my head and there's a gag around my mouth, I'm scared. My heart is pounding. "Wait. You say one is for each of your childern. Why is there a small one next to that?" I hear a familiar voice of Bonnie? Does she not know it's me? I try to scream for her. "You see my son, the only one to have magic powers as a human found his mate, soulmate and sadly for her. She must go with him," I hear Esther say. My eyes widen, I don't wanna die. Oh god....

"Is there her?" I hear Bonnie ask, I feel her linger on me. "Who is it?" She asks. I hear feet steps and the cover is ripped from my head, tears streamed down my face. The gag disappears like I came on my own. "Thea? Thea is Kol's mate." She says. "Yes," Esther says. "She insist on saving her friend, Elena." I love Elena, I do but I can't hurt Kol. I just can't. "If that's what she said," says Bonnie unsure. I try open my mouth and say no, but I can't. "Oh she did..." Esther says for me. Bonnie nods.

No Bonnie!