4.[]

I could hear them, I sat there tied watching and Bonnie wasn't noticing my begging eyes looking at her. She would glance and get this sad look on her face but would look away quickly. When I felt it, my chest was ready to burst. I start to cough up blood and Finn started to turn gray. The pain for me was unbelievably painful. I started to scream in agony. "Make it stop, make it stop!" I screamed, tears escaping my eyes.

"Are you doing this?" Esther asks Bonnie.

"No, I don't know what's going on. What's wrong with Thea?" She asks worried.

"Kol, he must be in pain." Says Esther but doesn't let anyone try to help me. I continue to cry and struggle, when the pain stopped. I sighed in relief and slumped, I felt so weak. My head spinned and I swear I was gonna pass out before Esther even kills me. Oh God Kol wherever you are, please hurry up, I begged in my head.

It seemed like forever when I heard people flash here. "Thea!" I open my tried eyes and I was never happier to see the Mikealson boys than now. I didn't know where Rebekah was but if she was here, she would be pissed as much as her brothers right now. "Mother Thea has nothing to do with this," says Kol. Esther has Finn yank me up making me yelp and whimper in pain. Kol looked ready to rip Finn's head off.

"She has everything to with this, Kol. She's your mate, she dies with you." Says Esther.

Finn then whispers in my ear," I'm sorry..." he genuinely said lie he never wanted me to end like this. And being the nice native girl I am I whisper back," It's okay, some people are just worth dying for or with...." my statement seem to really hit him, as he truely thought of what I said.

"Mother let the girl go," says Klaus.

"Why so then she can stop everything? You lot have no idea on what she is do you? She doesn't even remember," says Esther. What is she getting at? What don't I remember? So many questions ran in my head, so many it made my head hurt like hell. God, Caroline, if I don't even see you again, I hope you know I love you.

"Mother what are you talking about?" Asks Elijah.

"She's an archangel, fallen. Driven out when her brothers fought, her father sent to earth with her brother, Gabriel, and he left her with the Forbes to protect her," says Esther.

An archangel, that's a new one....

Hey guys so I know it's short but here's some. I hope you like, enjoy! And thanks for reading.