Text 5 - Legend of the three Gods

Long before time existed, three gods gained their conciousness.

The first one was the god of life. He created space and everything that exist in it.

The second one was the god of death. He created time so that everything could come to an end for the sake of giving birth to something new.

At last there was the god of the void. His role was special, because his purpose to exist was to lead everything the other gods created to come to an end.

As time passed, the god of the void entered a slumber.

The other gods, afraid of his power to turn everything to nothing, decided to steal something precious grom him and hide it so that he could never find it.

After he wakes up from his slumber he noticed that something was missing, so he began to search for it.

He searched for centurys but he never found a trace of what was taken from him.

Anger rose inside of him, anger for those who did this to him.

He begunn to bring terror to everything that existed, to everything that was guilty in his eyes.

As time continued, his mind fell into an everlasting darkness, leading him to into a state of infinite madness.

In this madness he realized who was the cause of everything that happend to him: his two brothers, the gods of life and death.

The instant he realized this, he decided to stop his search and intead to fight them.

For this he called forth his army out of the void, fully aware of the fact that this will devour everthing that stands in his way.

His army was lead by four hoursemen, beings of absolute power. Their names were war, famine, pestilence and death. They are the heralds of the apocalypse, calling everything to an end.

The other gods realized what they have done, but didnt think to surrender. They too formed an arm, equal in strength, and fought against him.

The battle was long, but the army of the void was constantly marching forward, devouring everything in their way.

As he arrived at the center of everything, the place where his brothers were waiting for him, they played ther last card of hope in order to stop his rage that they brought upon them.

They stole his memorys so that he lose the ability to use his powers. As his powers were fading, his army was pulled back to the void, losing their anchor in the world.

They sealed his memorys where he would never could find them and trapped him in the space betwenn dimensions, the only place that could lock him donw.

They know that this wont hold him forever, but they needed time to rebuild what was destroyed because of their fear of him.

As time passed they recreated everything, but the costs were high.

Most of their powers were drained and not everything worked as they had planned.

In order to restore their power they entered an eternal slumber, so they could fight at the end of time, when their brother awakes and regains his memories.

They look forward to this day with booth hope and fear in their hearts.

Hope that he never regains his memories.

Fear because they know that they die by his hands the next time they fight.